General OTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are BAXTER political signs all over my city.

I didn't know I was running for treasurer. :whistle2:k

*shrugs*

[quote name='Brak']There are BAXTER political signs all over my city.

I didn't know I was running for treasurer. :whistle2:k

*shrugs*[/quote]
Treasurer huh? You think the city could lend your old friend tclark a few bucks?

Guy running for senator in VA wants to drill in various median strips around me.
mail1lb3.jpg

[quote name='crystalklear64']People that complain about OTT people only ragging on other people must not ever actually read an OTT.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. CK64 stinks.

I heard CK64 got the Clap from wubb, who got it from his "lady friend" who was into Fantasy Football, gamerscores, and collecting wheelchair paraphernalia.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I haven't posted here in weeks and all you guys can say to me is that!?!?[/QUOTE]

I could arrange for some derogatory remarks, but then I'd feel bad. :\

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is her sister legal yet?[/QUOTE]

I think once you get knocked up it doesn't matter anymore.

Seriously though, just got back from Pollo Loco, got some moldy chicken on my Pollo Bowl...they replaced it with another one (which I didn't ask for) and it was still moldy...got my money back and ran off to Taco Bell.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"I'm up to date on all that hot jailbait ass." - TheRock88[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I'm pretty sure Linking walks around with a hard on all day, challenging bitches to make it go away.

Linkin:

You're first mistake @ ELP was getting the bowl...

---------------------------------------------

Now the GGT's gonna be butthurt about the OTT tattlin'

[quote name='lordwow']Gosh LP. There's no excuse to go to Taco Bell when there's an In N Out within 200 miles.[/quote]

Actually its right next door to the Taco Bell I hit up...when you can have it as much as you want you try to make it special and only eat there sparingly...that and its cheaper to eat at Taco Bell :p

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Actually its right next door to the Taco Bell I hit up...when you can have it as much as you want you try to make it special and only eat there sparingly...that and its cheaper to eat at Taco Bell :p[/quote]

He's right wow:

You'd probably die from the amount of TBell food you could buy with the ~$7ish a Double Double w/ Animal Style Fries combo would cost

[quote name='lordwow']In N Out is pretty cheap. We fed our staff of 12 in Vegas for like $80 with us all getting shakes.[/quote]

Not compared to Taco Bell...In N Out has gone up in price a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back