General PC problems

Ziv_Zulander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Ok, just recently i've been having some PC trouble. Whenever I try to view a picture from my desktop it never loads, it just says "generating preview" and my picture viewer freezes forcing me to manually turn it off. This only happens when I try to view them from my desktop, they load on all other areas of my PC

My second problem is that whenever I try to move or copy a file Windows Explorer just freezes and won't transfer the file. This happens on both my HDDs.

Is there something wrong?

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Yeah I could do that. But I don't have an OS disk.[/quote]

Was it stolen by mountain goats?

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Ok, just recently i've been having some PC trouble. Whenever I try to view a picture from my desktop it never loads, it just says "generating preview" and my picture viewer freezes forcing me to manually turn it off. This only happens when I try to view them from my desktop, they load on all other areas of my PC

My second problem is that whenever I try to move or copy a file Windows Explorer just freezes and won't transfer the file. This happens on both my HDDs.

Is there something wrong?[/quote]

Mm.. maybe you pc is kinda slow? its like mine. :)
Could be also the HDD, which has maybe problems or it has a lose contact. Check the connections!
By the way, i would suggest to use something different than the Explorer. Use Total Commander (small and quick) or replace the explorer completely with DirectoryOpus (which is totaly customizable).

bread's done
Back