General trading question...

alteredbeast

CAGiversary!
...I am gathering together items for a trade list, and I have many things that are not video games, but are of a similar taste (like anime figures, or DVDs). I'm looking to trade these things for video game related stuff. Is it frowned upon to put non-video game items in a trade list?

Put up whatever you want to trade, some people tried to trade/sell of pokemon cards that never wen well.

Anime actually seems to be pretty easy to sell/trade on this site so I'd post it.

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='6669'][quote name='RandyTsai']Where's the Poll for this?[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

D'oh![/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='alteredbeast']:lol:

I would really like to trade for a video game system, any system. I just like to collect them.[/quote]

I've got a gba sp, since you already have a dreamcast.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast']:lol:

I would really like to trade for a video game system, any system. I just like to collect them.[/quote]

I've got a gba sp, since you already have a dreamcast.[/quote]

I just sold mine a few months ago. I probably won't pick one up till well after the first price drop on the PSP. Just because I already have a 256 rom cart...is that against policy to trade on here?

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast']:lol:

I just sold mine a few months ago. I probably won't pick one up till well after the first price drop on the PSP. Just because I already have a 256 rom cart...is that against policy to trade on here?[/quote]

hmm well I think it fits in the catagory of bootleg and you shouldn't trade it on here but if you were to mention you have something such as that and trade it outside of the site its normally okay.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast']:lol:

I just sold mine a few months ago. I probably won't pick one up till well after the first price drop on the PSP. Just because I already have a 256 rom cart...is that against policy to trade on here?[/quote]

hmm well I think it fits in the catagory of bootleg and you shouldn't trade it on here but if you were to mention you have something such as that and trade it outside of the site its normally okay.[/quote]

Ah okay. I have it just sitting here, haven't used it since I sold my SP. If I could get something cool for it, hey, why not?

bread's done
Back