Genji: Dawn of the Samurai for PlayStation 2 for $9.99 + tax + shipping

dbz4ever

CAGiversary!
Even Cheaper at BestBuy for $9.99 pointed out by someone in the thread.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7315611&type=product&id=1118843977850

Target's got some Genji for $9.99 also, thanks to CaoPi for posting, please check his/her posting for detail.

Price cut on 9.99 PS2 games at Target YMMV

Might be cheaper than GameCrazy discount in the another thread if you don't have store to go to, I got this from searching pricegrabber.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009RG8DW/ref=nosim/102-0373911-0252932?n=468642

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'd get this but I'm waiting for the sequel. You know, the sequel has real time weapon switching.[/QUOTE]
Plus, during the historically accurate battles that are based on battles that actual...actually took place in ancient Japan, you can, for example, flip the GIANT ENEMY CRAB onto it's back, and attack it's weak point, for MASSIVE damage.

*ahem*

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Plus, during the historically accurate battles that are based on battles that actual...actually took place in ancient Japan, you can, for example, flip the GIANT ENEMY CRAB onto it's back, and attack it's weak point, for MASSIVE damage.

*ahem*[/QUOTE]

Well duh, I just thought that was a given...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well duh, I just thought that was a given...[/QUOTE]
Indeed. I mean, it is a fact proven time and time again throughout history, but I just like to call attention to it at times.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Somebody needs a hug, I thought profanity is not allowed in the forum.[/quote]

You must be new. I would just like to welcome you and say go have a cookie:D

It has something that's kinda like a Giant Enemy Crab.

it's more like a crab/mantis/tiger mix. it doesn't flip though :(

[quote name='Apossum']It has something that's kinda like a Giant Enemy Crab.

it's more like a crab/mantis/tiger mix. it doesn't flip though :([/QUOTE]

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a crab and mantis and tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

[quote name='eldad9']It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a crab and mantis and tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.[/QUOTE]

A crantis?

[quote name='toneroni']this or Onimusha 3? whats better?[/quote]
Which or Onimusha 3? I'd pick Oni 3 (new) over Black Monday (new) anyday, Oni 3 (new) vs Genji (new), it's tough choice, I'll pick Genji just because it's newer and cheaper ($9.99 at Best Buy). =P

So here we have this giant enemy crab...

But seriously, I'll second that my Target has had it for $10 along with Onimusha 2 and Getaway Black..

Okay..I take it back..someone might be stupid enough to buy it now for $599.99...I'm not doing that

[quote name='dbz4ever']Which or Onimusha 3? I'd pick Oni 3 over Black Monday anyday, Oni 3 vs Genji, it's tough choice, I'll pick Genji just because it's newer and cheaper. =P[/quote]

Both Oni 2 and Oni 3 can be had for less than 10 dollars used at Gamestop.

[quote name='toneroni']this or Onimusha 3? whats better?[/QUOTE]

VS. Onimusha 3, it's a tough call - but I'd definitely say Genji is better than the latest Onimusha: Dawn of Souls. It's really a great game, and stupid crab jokes aside it's the main reason I'm looking forward to the sequel. This team cranked out a great game for their first (afaik) effort, so I'm anxious to see what they do for a follow-up.

bread's done
Back