Genuine Microsoft USB 2.0 Wireless WiFi Network Adapter for Xbox 360 (Refurbished)$49

josemp81

CAGiversary!
Genuine Microsoft USB 2.0 Wireless WiFi Network Adapter for Xbox 360 (Refurbished)
Price: $49.90
Free-Shipping_small.gif

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.20147

Coming up OOS. Besides, doesn't DealExtreme deal in a lot of knock-offs and such? They are based in Hong Kong, after all. I know they had the 120GB HDD up, but they had to put a disclaimer that it isn't actually the official MS drive. I wouldn't trust these guys enough to give them $50.

EDIT:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21431

The disclaimer is the best...

This is not the genuine as we clarify early 2 days, we've found out that Microsoft Xbox 360 doesn't has the 120GB hard disk drive, this is due to the wrong info the supplier provided and we didn't check it modestly, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.
For the customer who placed the order before this announcement posted, we will contact you within 24 hours and offer a solution.

This is not the genuine as we clarify early 2 days, we've found out that Microsoft Xbox 360 doesn't has the 120GB hard disk drive,

I has the 120 GB lol...That is some bad Engrish. I would not trust this site at all.

no no I buy stuff from this site all the time. They're very trustable. They are based in Hongkong so it takes awhile to ship to you though usually 2-3weeks. If they say it's real then it's real and you can also read users' reviews on the products.

- Note: this is a refurbished product that is factory tested to meet specifications that are identical to brand new counterparts. The outter casing of the product may bear slight scratches that does not affect operation. This product does not come with warranty. Should the product require repair or replacement, customers should contact Microsoft repair centers for assistance.

Well, if you say so, boss. I have never bought from them, so I don't know. All I have to go on is what I have seen other CAGs say, and the fact that the disclaimer on the hard drive item page made me laugh and cringe at the same time.

Still, it's out of stock, so I guess the point is moot, as far as this deal goes. If one wants to buy this used, GameStop sells them for $70. Use the eternal 10% coupon to knock off another 10%. And if you have EDGE, then you're looking at a similar deal to this, except for a little more money, you can check the condition in store and not wait for this to get shipped to you.

bought items with them in the past with no problems at all. Only one time they misplaced my order and wrong item was shipped, they told me to keep the item as a gift and they even sent a replacement

I didn't mean to suggest they weren't legit or would screw you over. I've just seen a number of people on here say they deal in a lot of knockoffs, which was obviously the case with the 360 drive. I just couldn't see giving them $50, waiting two weeks for it to come, and then have them post on their site that it was a knock-off. I'm sure they would work something out, but still. Much rather just get it state-side and not worry.

bread's done
Back