Get 2 Free Kinect Games at Times Square (first 3000 people)

DANIEL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I saw this message on a web site so I thought I would post it for people that live close to Time square.

http://everythingforgamers.info/news/650/get-2-free-kinect-games-at-times-square/

With all the buzz going around Kinect, if you are planning on going to Times Square in New York, New York, you will be in for a wonderful surprise.

Be one of the first 3,000 people to buy Kinect starting at midnight at Toys”R”Us Times Square, and receive a copy of Kinect Sports and Kinect Joy Ride, as well as a one-year Gold subscription to Xbox LIVE, to get you playing immediately. The first 400 people aged 18 years or older who buy Kinect can attend an exclusive after-party with surprise appearances.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']This is a great news.
I don't care for the games, but 1-year XBL Gold subscription seems worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

So you're going to pay 150$ for a year's subscription?

If only I lived near NY and felt like camping out for about 3 days to be one of the first to qualify for this. Might as well just work overtime and buy yourself 2 good games.

[quote name='kmopotato']So you're going to pay 150$ for a year's subscription?[/QUOTE]

Don't you know how to read? You get 2 Kinect games(both $50 each), 1 year of XBL(which is going to be $60 MSRP as of tomorrow) and you might get to go to that exclusive party if you're 18+. Seems like it will be hard to get but anyone who does i think it would be worth the $150 paying for Kinect.

[quote name='Spyder187']Would one of the surprise mystery party guests happen to be Kevin Butler?[/QUOTE]

He'd probably be brought into the room on his knees with a black sack over his head, savagely beaten and readied for public execution.

[quote name='Thorgouge']He'd probably be brought into the room on his knees with a black sack over his head, savagely beaten and readied for public execution.[/QUOTE]

"Any last words, Mr. Butler?"

"Pew, pew, pew!"

[quote name='Thorgouge']He'd probably be brought into the room on his knees with a black sack over his head, savagely beaten and readied for public execution.[/QUOTE]

But then, the PS3 fans, such as myself, will heroically rescue him, and an epic civil war between 360 and PS3 fans begin!

I wonder if even close to 3000 show up the launch that night. Might be able to pop in before work that morning.

[quote name='kcwhite']I wonder if even close to 3000 show up the launch that night. Might be able to pop in before work that morning.[/QUOTE]

I'd be surprised if they could ring up 3000 people by morning.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']But then, the PS3 fans, such as myself, will heroically rescue him, and an epic civil war between 360 and PS3 fans begin![/QUOTE]

And so begins World War 7.

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']spend $150 and get $160 worth of free stuff and entry to an exclusive party...Learn 2 read before u post people....[/QUOTE]

In my relatively short time here I have found that newer members know what the actual deals are and call :oldman: on it and they get all :nottalking:. Then the :argue: comes in. I'm all like :whee:. Eventually we just stop.

And that is CAG. Wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

Anyone on the line of ToyRus in Times Square right now? Could they tell me if there is actually less than 3,000 people waiting? I want one too, but I am taking my classes Downtown T_T

Someone at another deals website said the line doesn't even start until Nov. 3 at 6PM. I'm going to take a look after work around 730ish tomorrow and see what the line is like. I'll make sure to post the info.

I doubt 3,000 people will even show up it's not like this is Halo or Gears... I'll be surprised if it hits even 2,000... I'll stop by 11 PM and jump on line then...

[quote name='Pookymeister']I'd be surprised if they could ring up 3000 people by morning.[/QUOTE]

yeah extra's paid by M$ :):)

bread's done
Back