Get $25 Paypal now for helping me get last completed referral-DEAD!!!!

JamesM4321

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
THIS DEAL IS DEAD!

I need one last referral and willing to pay $25 paypal for it.

If you're interested, e-mail me at:
[email protected]

And tell me you're going to do it, so I can tell you if it's still available. Once I tell you it is, sign up using the link in my sig, then when the credit for completing the one offer is given, I'll send $25 via paypal.

You must not have a previous account with FreeDesktopPCs.com

THIS DEAL IS DEAD!

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']how about this.. if you send me the $25, ill scam you in HALF the time that site will! come on now, you cant beat that deal![/quote]

Go look at Gearlive.com, and you will see pictures all over (hundreds of them) with their free ipods, TVs and computers from that site. As well as the tracking numbers and all other info proving it's REAL.

But, all I'm asking is for someone to complete a FREE offer for $25 paypal. Who cares if you're interested in the site or the Desktop PC. Do it for the $25 I'm paying.

[quote name='punqsux']i just tried signing up and it wouldnt get past step 3 =o\[/quote]

Log back in and all you'll have to do is select an offer to complete. Make sure the little popup window telling you the amount of time to wait for credit comes up. If you have popups blocked this will hinder you.

Also, it's best to use IE 6

Then just complete the offer. Ancestry is the best one. Free and credits instantly.

I think I already have a winner...that contacted me like the instructions said. So, please hold off til i see if he's going to complete his offer.

[quote name='darekIsAwesome']im doing the blockbuster 2 week thign and it says i ll get credit after the 2 weeks have gone. Shouldi do this?[/quote]

I've already got someone doing the offer. If he falls through, I'll let you know. And, I wouldn't do the blockbuster. I'd do Ancestry.com or Infone (only appears sometimes)

For anyone that DID sign up for it without contacting me first, you won't get the $25. BUT, there's offers for the FREE iPods (and Flatscreen TVs) from this place as well, and you can goto:

http://www.BrokeAssShopper.com

It'll tell you all about the offers. And for $20 I can get you all the referrals you need for the iPod (I usually charge $35). that way you'll at least get an iPod for $20 out of this.

bread's done
Back