Get $30 credit for Nintendo eShop with the purchase of SMTIV + Fire Emblem (via Club Nintendo)

I'm interested in SMT IV, but not so much in Fire Emblem, too bad it's still $40 everywhere. Could have saved up for the next Phoenix Wright game!

Truthfully, I've never really been a fan of the SMT games but, considering I already have FE (only paid 25$ for it) and will eventually spend 30$ on the eShop, I have to pick up SMT IV now, I'd be a fool not to. And if by chance I really don't like SMT IV, it can always be traded in for little to no loss depending on the trade-in promotion used.

I'm interested in SMT IV, but not so much in Fire Emblem, too bad it's still $40 everywhere. Could have saved up for the next Phoenix Wright game!
Fire Emblem is AMAZING. I've clocked over 150 hours in that game and still plan to spend more time on it. It has gone on sale a couple of times for $30; maybe that'll happen again before the promotion ends.

This is such a great promo; it's almost like getting that $33-ish E3 pre-order of SMTIV for free (if you already have Fire Emblem, which I do).

Fire Emblem is AMAZING. I've clocked over 150 hours in that game and still plan to spend more time on it. It has gone on sale a couple of times for $30; maybe that'll happen again before the promotion ends.

This is such a great promo; it's almost like getting that $33-ish E3 pre-order of SMTIV for free (if you already have Fire Emblem, which I do).

It's true. I already have Fire Emblem and am only mildly intrigued by SMT, but I may bite because of this deal, and as mentioned above, if I don't like I'm sure it will be easy enough to get most of my money back via trade or sale.

Oh nice, I may put up Shin Megami after all. I was on the fence, but since I already have Fire Emblem, that's a decent deal.

One of the best deals of the year, honestly. Get on this people. The 3DS is arguably the hottest gaming platform at the moment. Fire Emblem is the shit, SRPG wise. And why wouldn't you have this in your collection:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFMGHbo0ItY[/media]

Looks to be just as accessible as the Persona titles. Every RPG fan needs to experience an SMT game atleast once in their lives.

Support Nintendo and Atlus. The eShop has it's fair share of sales too. Picked up Mighty Switch Force! for half off at $4 the other day, and it's great.

What else are people planning to use the credit for?  Denpa Men?  HarmoKnight?  I can't decide if I should put it toward 3DS or Wii U stuff...

Animal Crossing also seems like a good option...

My dilemma is I just started Fire Emblem (about 6 hours in) but now I want to put it on hold and play SMT4!!! Just got it today.

Buying Picross e2 when it comes out on the 25th... and buying Crystal Warriors (Game Gear). Then I'm going to have to wait for something else worth buying to get released.

So happy I took advantage of this deal. I haven't been able to put SMT4 down since I got it. I think I might have to eventually try the past ones out again because I can't for the life of me fathom why I didn't like them after playing SMT4.

So happy I took advantage of this deal. I haven't been able to put SMT4 down since I got it. I think I might have to eventually try the past ones out again because I can't for the life of me fathom why I didn't like them after playing SMT4.
DO IT. Thanks to Atlus being cool about re-printing their old titles, you can still find most of them at good prices. In particular, check out SMT: Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga (1&2) for PS2 and Devil Survivor Overclocked for 3DS. They're doing a 3DS version of Devil Survivor 2 as well. Digital Devil Saga is a bit more of a traditional JRPG than the main series games as you don't summon demons (your characters have a demon form instead) but it's pretty awesome all the same.

Strange Journey for DS is supposed to be really good also; I haven't tried it out personally. It's a bit harder to find right now but there is a reprint coming up in August.

Oh, and Soul Hackers is also supposed to be good if you can handle 90s JRPG design. I have it but again haven't had a chance to try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back