Get 500 free trojan condoms, Ends 1st Sept

Kstyle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
http://www.amplifyyourvoice.org/gaccapply

The Great American Condom Campaign is a youth-led grassroots movement to make the U.S. a sexually healthy nation. Each year, GACC members give out 1,000,000 Trojan Brand condoms on college campuses across the United States, educate their peers about sexual health, and organize to improve the policies that affect young people's health and lives.

The program is for college students in the United States between the ages of 18 and 29

[quote name='kstyle']the program is for college students in the united states between the ages of 18 and 29[/quote]

fuck!

[quote name='Kstyle']http://www.amplifyyourvoice.org/gaccapply

The Great American Condom Campaign is a youth-led grassroots movement to make the U.S. a sexually healthy nation. Each year, GACC members give out 1,000,000 Trojan Brand condoms on college campuses across the United States, educate their peers about sexual health, and organize to improve the policies that affect young people's health and lives.

The program is for college students in the United States between the ages of 18 and 29[/QUOTE]

C...con...condom? What is this thing?

Suppose you can get this, but if you are a student you could just go to the health center at anytime and grab a dozen no questions asked, you can get them even you are not a student because they never check id. Though I doubt too many non-student will be on campus.

You're supposed to give these out at your college campus. I got halfway through and didn't feel like lying on how I planned to distribute the condoms (because I'd just keep them) so I stopped filling out the survey.

OP didn't do a very good job explaining this...

[quote name='Blade']You're supposed to give these out at your college campus. I got halfway through and didn't feel like lying on how I planned to distribute the condoms (because I'd just keep them) so I stopped filling out the survey.

OP didn't do a very good job explaining this...[/QUOTE]

So you're supposed to waltz around campus with a barrel full of condoms, giving them out to whomever wants them? That sounds... Yeah. Almost like something that should be in an episode of Community.

[quote name='Mixer236']So you're supposed to waltz around campus with a barrel full of condoms, giving them out to whomever wants them? That sounds... Yeah. Almost like something that should be in an episode of Community.[/QUOTE]

When I was still a student, I saw people handing out condoms. The people handing them out were met with religious opposition. I suspect things like this are still going on all over the U. S.

[quote name='x-striker']When I was still a student, I saw people handing out condoms. The people handing them out were met with religious opposition. I suspect things like this are still going on all over the U. S.[/QUOTE]

Of course, but those are usually separate groups of people from some organization or another that are usually not students themselves(or only have a few of which as volunteers)... This is only available to college students, so you'd be giving them out on your own.

[quote name='Mixer236']So you're supposed to waltz around campus with a barrel full of condoms, giving them out to whomever wants them? That sounds... Yeah. Almost like something that should be in an episode of Community.[/QUOTE]

Air cannon + handful of condoms in each load (¬_¬). Brilliant, I say.

[quote name='Blade']You're supposed to give these out at your college campus. I got halfway through and didn't feel like lying on how I planned to distribute the condoms (because I'd just keep them) so I stopped filling out the survey.[/QUOTE][quote name='Mixer236']So you're supposed to waltz around campus with a barrel full of condoms, giving them out to whomever wants them? That sounds... Yeah. Almost like something that should be in an episode of Community.[/QUOTE]I remember last year or so at college, in one of the break rooms, I saw a bowl of condoms sitting there & I had no idea why (part of me wanted to joke around & just grab a big scoopful of them or just take the entire bowl & say "I'll need more in a few hours"). I think this might've been the same program, which TECHNICALLY would be "handing" them out, but I can't remember.

Though I do remember going to class afterwards & asking everyone why the hell a big bowl of condoms was sitting on the table. That was a weird day.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='D0RC']Anyone know what brand these are?[/QUOTE]Says in the OP:[quote name='Kstyle']Each year, GACC members give out 1,000,000 Trojan Brand condoms on college campuses across the United States....[/QUOTE]

I feel like I could pull an amazing prank if I had 500 condoms. But is it really worth all of the lying about being a school?

500? That's a WHOLE lot of fucking, even in college...
On a side note, I'm pretty sure my son could run through those in a couple of days and none of them would be used for anything remotely sexual...

[quote name='Blade']You're supposed to give these out at your college campus. I got halfway through and didn't feel like lying on how I planned to distribute the condoms (because I'd just keep them) so I stopped filling out the survey.

OP didn't do a very good job explaining this...[/QUOTE]

Lmfao... Same here.

I went to a private college. When I was a Junior, several ladies I'm friends with went around to each suite in each of the dorms and handed them out. Maybe it was just my dorm, or my suite, I don't know. I remember them coming in and shoveling a bunch out of a large basket onto my bed and telling me it was a promotion for a safe sex organization, presumably GACC. I asked them if they had Magnums just to be a douche. :lol: Used 'em though...

I remember them having a basket of condoms at my college. The secretary would poke holes in them with a pin because she hated the students.

Meh my work paid for me to do an online course so I had an EDU address from it. I was completely honest on the form though and used my edu as my email. Its a completely online college I think so I probably won't get them.

[quote name='SolidSnake86']I remember them having a basket of condoms at my college. The secretary would poke holes in them with a pin because she hated the students.[/QUOTE]

Wut?! That's pretty messed up. Seems like something you can get jail time for.

[quote name='MiraiLink']Wut?! That's pretty messed up. Seems like something you can get jail time for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was a real dick move.

I know supposed to hand these out but we are forgetting the most important aspect
it's%20free.jpg

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']why aren't they handing out free birth control....that would be better.[/QUOTE]
That doesn't protect against STDs.

I filled it out, the thing I'm lying about is that I'm not actually passing it out at my college. But at my sisters Community High School, those poor sods have sex constantly... o.e...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='illucio']I filled it out, the thing I'm lie-ing about is that I'm not actually passing it out at my college. But at my sisters Community High School, those poor sods have sex constantly... o.e...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='illucio']I filled it out, the thing I'm lie-ing about is that I'm not actually passing it out at my college. [/QUOTE]
[quote name='illucio']I'm lie-ing about[/QUOTE]
[quote name='illucio']lie-ing[/QUOTE]

I don't think I would be able to even use 500 condoms within 4 years. Even if I tried, and was the best looking charismatic person there. Probably would need the best girlfriend ever.

Given:
I have to work full-time. (40+ hours a week. Poverty sucks having to pay tuition and living expenses.)

School full-time (12+ credit hours) as classes and studying.

Living off campus. (Can't afford the dorm, so I'm driving to school.)

Maybe I'm not doing something right here...

[quote name='mietha']
On a side note, I'm pretty sure my son could run through those in a couple of days and none of them would be used for anything remotely sexual...[/QUOTE]

:lol:

My sister would run through these in a week... Considering is dressed up like a hooker, and stands on 8 Mile in Detroit. ;D

Should get these to sell to hookers. Flipping condoms, oh yeah.

Gonna follow Gamestops model and will hopefully be able to create a used market as well.

I did this a couple times while I was still an undergrad. First box I got, my RA and I decided to just put the whole thing out in a common area. Some fucker, probably Zonic505, took the entire box; the RA later found tons of them opened and flung all over the building's rooftop patio. Subsequent times I gave them to another RA friend who had half a brain and didn't just put out the whole box at once.

My girlfriend, who also happens to be an RA, did this once or twice and put a small box of them them out, maybe a dozen at a time, in her residents' bathrooms. It's a great way to distribute free condoms that aren't awful like the cheapo no-name brands the campus health center has. Even with a floor of 40ish girls, it took her over a year to deplete an entire box.

As for what "brand" they are, D0RC, they've always been Trojan ENZ. Nothing fancy about them, but they're reasonably thin so they don't feel like shit; not as good as Trojan's Bareskin line though. As I've already stated, they're better than the random shit our health center had so if you actually mean to distribute these to people it's not a bad deal.

Filled out the application, pressed "submit" and it brought me to a blank page, is this normal? or do i need to try it again

Got this yesterday I didn't get them lol

Thank you for applying to be a Fall Semester 2012 SafeSite with the Great American Condom Campaign. We received an overwhelming number of applications and unfortunately are unable to offer you a position as a SafeSite at this time.

We will begin accepting Spring Semester 2013 SafeSite applications in December and encourage you to reapply at that time.

Please note that successful applicants were very specific about their distribution plans. To help you strengthen your application for Spring 2012, check out successful plans that will be highlighted on the GACC website throughout the year for distribution ideas.

In order to keep you informed of the next application process, we have registered you as a member of Advocates’ Youth Activist Network. As such, you will automatically receive a monthly newsletter as well as updates regarding the Great American Condom Campaign and sexual health and reproductive justice issues.

Thanks again for applying and we look forward to working with you!

So maybe if anyone got accepted then they got an email waiting for them.

bread's done
Back