Get 6 James Bond Blu-Ray movies for $39.94

WiiDSmoker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (97%)
Link

Sorry for you guys who already placed your orders, but Amazon just marked down prices even more for the James Bond films and you can now get all 6 for $39.94. Which makes it $6.65 per movie.

Items: $104.94
Shipping & Handling: $7.93
Best Value Savings: -$15.00
Super Saver Discount: -$7.93
Blu-ray Promotion: -$50.00
pixel-grey._V47081715_.gif

Total Before Tax: $39.94
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blk00civicsi']Thanks Wii. For a moment there I thought you were gonna say go over to WalMart with your Amazon receipt. ;):booty:[/quote]

haha :applause:

Works perfectly fine. I just got all 6 for $39.94.

You will not see the discount until you check out.

Each "pairing" of the movies will net you an additional $5 off.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Works perfectly fine. I just got all 6 for $39.94.

You will not see the discount until you check out.

Each "pairing" of the movies will net you an additional $5 off.[/quote]

alright thanks
icon_smile.gif

[quote name='jschissl']still doesnt show up, still showing 106.....[/quote]

add them to your cart, and go to the very end where you finalize your purchase. it will be 39.94

[quote name='jschissl']so i have to get a confirmation #[/quote]

What are you talking about?

You go to amazon. You add all 6 blu-ray bond movies that are under the "Buy More Save More" promotion.

It subtracts $5 for each "pairing" of discs.

It then subtracts $50 from your total, making the total $39.44 at checkout.

Instead of one set of 6 for $39 you can pay $10 more and get 4 duplicates to gift.
Die Another Day (James Bond) [Blu-ray] - Pierce Brosnan
$17.49 - Quantity: 1 - Usually ships in 10 to 12 days - Eligible for Amazon Prime shipping rates: join now

From Russia with Love (James Bond) [Blu-ray] - Sean Connery
$17.49 - Quantity: 2 - Usually ships in 10 to 12 days - Eligible for Amazon Prime shipping rates: join now

Dr. No (James Bond) [Blu-ray] - Sean Connery
$17.49 - Quantity: 2 - Usually ships in 10 to 12 days - Eligible for Amazon Prime shipping rates: join now

Live and Let Die (James Bond) [Blu-ray] - Roger Moore

Thunderball (James Bond) [Blu-ray] - Sean Connery

For Your Eyes Only (James Bond) [Blu-ray] - Roger Moore
$17.49 - Quantity: 1 - Usually ships in 10 to 12 days - Eligible for Amazon Prime shipping rates: join now

Items: $174.90
Shipping & Handling: $11.89
Best Value Savings: -$25.00
Super Saver Discount: -$11.89
Blu-ray Promotion: -$100.00
Total Before Tax: $49.90
Order Total: $49.90

There's gotta be tons of people either doing the cancel/re-order or refusing shipment with these pricedrops and Amazon getting rid of the pricematch policy. This has to be causing them headaches, if not lots of money, so I hope they put back the policy. At least match within 7 days or (I'm gonna get flamed for this perhaps) make it a feature for Prime customers.

[quote name='dolemite']I do not need these movies, but this was too good to pass up. How do these look on blu-ray?[/QUOTE]

Fantastic. They make Dr.No look like it was filmed yesterday. Damn, I bought all six for $16.99 the day of release and I thought that was a great deal. Aaargh!

Canceled my order from yesterday and re-ordered with the current price drops.
Knocked off $7.50 from the total yesterday --- was able to order Ice Age 2 instead of the first.
Thanks OP.

In the past two days I puchased 19 Blu-rays from Amazon. Not bad... but no more spending for me. I couldn't cancel my order for the 6 bonds i got yesterday since they already shipped and will arrive on Monday along with 13 other packages. But I'll just sell those on eBay then.

Thanks OP! Canceled my order from last night. Last night total was 70.40. New order total was 59.xx. Saved roughly 10 bucks. Thanks dude.

The promotion should run till Dec 7th, so there is still time for those on the fence. I ordered these, then canceled as I dont even have a BR player...

hmm, i wonder what happens when i cancel about half the order from yesterday but the other half is at the point where i cant and shows the discounted prices? i really wish they did not do away with the price guarentee

Cancelled again. Ordered all 6 bonds, Juno, both Ice Ages, and What Happens in Vegas for about $35 more than before. Also added another Nyko Frontman for PS3 for $5.

[quote name='TallGuyMe']I am not getting this promotion to work for me..... :( ???[/QUOTE]

Make sure you are adding the single movies and not the box set.

Good grief. Canceled one more time.

Scrapped the frontman (since I got one earlier today), Just did 5 bond pairs.

$49.90 for 10 bond movies shipped. I figure I can flip the dupes for at least $20 at moviestop.

Subtotal of Items: $174.90
Shipping & Handling: $11.89
Best Value Savings: -$25.00
Super Saver Discount: -$11.89
Blu-ray Promotion: -$100.00
Total for this Order:
$49.90

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Sorry for you guys who already placed your orders, but Amazon just marked down prices even more for the James Bond films and you can now get all 6 for $39.94. Which makes it $6.65 per movie.

Shipping & Handling: $7.93
Super Saver Discount: -$7.93

Total Before Tax: $39.94
Estimated Tax: $0.00[/QUOTE]

How did you get the "Best Value Savings"? (-$15.00)

fuck yah! $34.69 for all 6 movies for me with my 5% bluray discount. (I think)

Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.25

Total Before Tax: $34.69
transparent-pixel._V42752373_.gif

Order Total: $34.69

[quote name='KAR10']How did you get the "Best Value Savings"? (-$15.00)[/QUOTE]It's $5 off for every two Bond Blu-rays.

damn it I just place the order. I just realized that I can sell the box set and the extra movie tickets and still be ahead. got 6 bond movies, windtalkers, night at the museum, dare devil, and day after tomorrow.

[quote name='RobertEffenHorry']fuck yah! $34.69 for all 6 movies for me with my 5% bluray discount. (I think)

Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.25

Total Before Tax: $34.69
transparent-pixel._V42752373_.gif

Order Total: $34.69
[/QUOTE]

How did you get 5% off?