Get 75 cents (Paypal) for 3 Minutes of Your Time!

[quote name='Arget']Sorry, didn't see you there was in a rush to get to school. Yes you can be under 18. Minimum age is 13 for SimpleGPT[/quote]

Haha, its quite alright. I'm gonna sign up under you in the morning. :)

Awesome, you won't regret it. I've made about $150+ from SimpleGPT in my short tenure there, and I haven't even been working that hard on the site lately :)

[quote name='Cheadyp']I know it's the thought that counts but if you send 50 cents via Paypal, the receiver only gets 19 cents after fees[/quote]
That's weird. Whenever I received about a dollar-4 dollars I'd always get the full value o.o

[quote name='Arget']Thanks for your concern Cheadyp but I just sent someone 50 cents without any charges.[/quote]

Apparently I have a Premier account and that is why. Didn't realize that that caused more fees.

[quote name='Cheadyp']Apparently I have a Premier account and that is why. Didn't realize that that caused more fees.[/quote]
Oh, gotcha. Well, I have raised my offer to a dollar just for a few days :)

Wow, this seems promising, it better be. I just signed up under you, PMing you about the paypal

edit: Holy shit I just did two offers back to back, one of them already credited, I made .25 in like 30 seconds. Other one should credit giving me .85! I think I can get atleast $30 by the end of this month, when we get paid

[quote name='Clashfan']Wow, this seems promising, it better be. I just signed up under you, PMing you about the paypal

edit: Holy shit I just did two offers back to back, one of them already credited, I made .25 in like 30 seconds. Other one should credit giving me .85! I think I can get atleast $30 by the end of this month, when we get paid[/quote]
Sent you your money :) Some feedback would be nice :)

This dollar promo ends soon, so get on it!

bread's done
Back