Get A $10 CC Gift Card w/ Xbox 360 Game or Accessory $39.99+ Exp. 11/30/07

Malik112099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I saw this at Burger King this morning and hadn't heard anything about it.....

before anyone asks I checked the stack of coupons and all the bar code numbers were the same so this isnt a one time use coupon

here are a few different links to a high-res scan

http://i24.tinypic.com/205y5iu.jpg

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9374/cccouponwj3.jpg

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/98fe7c54df.jpg

http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/28988/2004104402376337623_rs.jpg

http://xs120.xs.to/xs120/07402/CCcoupon.jpg

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']Are they still giving out these coupons at BK? Would like to use it with the COD4 + COD3 deal.[/quote]

BK still has these coupons but using it on that deal will be a hard sale.

[quote name='Xerxes']BK still has these coupons but using it on that deal will be a hard sale.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? The coupon wouldn't work with it?

[quote name='ryanflucas']Do you know what the original size of this was? I might try using one of these to buy Beautiful Katamari.[/quote]

There is a program called "infraview" located at: http://www.irfanview.com/

This program will take the resolution (dpi) of an image and scale it to its original size for printing, very useful for printing scanned coupons.

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']What do you mean? The coupon wouldn't work with it?[/quote]A couple of managers I ran into did the whole, oh that won't work if it's a sale item.

[quote name='Malik112099']How is it that you are doing Calc III in college but can't type a readable sentence?[/quote]
Whoever stated that mathmaticians are great at their english skills?

[quote name='Jirotrom,']Whoever stated that mathmaticians are great at their english skills?[/quote]Whoever stated that englis mjors are great at their english skills? :cool:

I got the same treatment, manager said that the coupon doesn't work on sale items. He was cool and said he would override this time. I was able to score VF 5 for $39.99 + $10 GC and then I turned right around and bought TR Anniversary for $29.99 - $10 GC. Not bad, two 360 games for a little over $62.

[quote name='thebob101']I got the same treatment, manager said that the coupon doesn't work on sale items. He was cool and said he would override this time. I was able to score VF 5 for $39.99 + $10 GC and then I turned right around and bought TR Anniversary for $29.99 - $10 GC. Not bad, two 360 games for a little over $62.[/quote]
I plan to score FEAR Files with the coupon, and go pick up TR Anniversary for 9.99.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Are these still available in Burger Kings? I haven't found any yet. Maybe I'm too late to the party.[/quote]I went to a burger that exists by itself. The ones that are attached to gas stations are a no go.

I have a couple spare. Be willing to send them to folks for $1 (not trying to make money, just pay for the cost of a stamp and envelope, sorry for being such a cheap ass). PM me.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Some of you are fucking confused and I stated earlier this is a rip-off! Not only get a $10 discount and a free $10 giftcard. Its still the same thing. You better off use Gamer Saving Club for now on. This $10 deal is useless and thats why I don't use them anymore sigh...[/QUOTE]

Leave CAG you are too stupid to understand the simplest deals and im afraid your head may explode if you ever have to do a 10% off deal, or worse yet, a deal that requires you send in mail in rebates!

This is for your own good, trust me.

[quote name='Xerxes']I went to a burger that exists by itself. The ones that are attached to gas stations are a no go.[/QUOTE]

Mine came from a gas station BK. They had the initial display, and then they had like 4 "pads" of coupons to refill the display when it was empty. Still there as of Saturday (had to refill).

[quote name='Felder71']Mine came from a gas station BK. They had the initial display, and then they had like 4 "pads" of coupons to refill the display when it was empty. Still there as of Saturday (had to refill).[/quote]
Assumption: DEBUNKED

Thanks. Guess it's just luck. You could call around although that would be weird.

circuit city is the worst. so as posted earlier. i went there sunday. to get vf5. one of the reps told the other rep they didnt even get it in stock, & comes out tuesday. i said thats bs, had to get another rep, i ended up finding it 10mins later. give them the bk coupon, said it work because of "sale item". got a manager to override based on fact lied to me in 1st place. later on i look @ my receipt & it looks like the girl charged me for the giftcard.
i end up going to BestBuy, pricematch CC, get the extra 10% off, and use one of my $5 coupons. ended up paying $32.99. they do this w/ NO PROBLEMS.
i went back to CC last nite, & im like i want to return the game & gc. i ask the guy if they charged me for the card & he is like yea. then it took them 10-15mins to figure out what to do. CC=worst.

[quote name='Xerxes']BK still has these coupons but using it on that deal will be a hard sale.[/quote]

I tried it with the call of duty deal and of course it didn't work at all.

[quote name='jmillion']my CC gave me problems today. 1st i went and asked for the VF5 game. she gets on the headset and asks another rep, he is like "we didnt get shipment yet & it comes out on tues." i tell her its bogus because the game came out last week, i had to end up going to a rep on the floor and he spent like 5-10mins looking for me, and its in the x360 game section. then i go back to the same girl and she is like oh im sorry, and i cant use the coupon. then i state to her that after yall lied to me and said didnt even have the game, now i cant use the coupon. after her talkin to a manager she put it thru. but i look @ my receipt and it says...
VF5-$39.99
giftcard-$10
total purchase-$53.34.
i may just go to bestbuy, pricematch, get 10% extra off, and use my $5 coupon. CC is the worst.[/quote]

They jacked up the transaction, but this is the way that some of the people posting in the thread THINK it's how it works.

[quote name='dipset121']I tried it with the call of duty deal and of course it didn't work at all.[/quote]

I was waiting for everything to be rung up before I showed them the coupons, but they laughed at me when I asked about CoD 3 being included free.

Seriously, ShaqFu Circuit City.

bread's done
Back