Get a 30GB Zune for $100

[quote name='lwelyk']Really? I only saw this and the TRU thing, no drops anywhere else.[/QUOTE]
Amazon had them for $90, Buy.com had them for $100...

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Amazon had them for $90, Buy.com had them for $100...[/QUOTE]

Yesterday ordered one for 115$ at J & R Music World shipped to Puerto Rico, I knew it was going to be 70$ at toysrus and at officemax and compusa at BlackFriday, but who wants to get to stores on that day, so I ordered it, seems it is the standard for the brown one...hehe!

there were sales/deals for the brown one recently, but that's not the same as a "standard $100" as phreak was saying.

as of right now, amazon shows $133.95 (brown), $139.99 (black), $159.95 (white). if you want to wait, amazon has backorders for the brown for $90, but we all know amazon isn't 100% reliable as far as getting them in.

buy.com has them for $119.99 (brown), $189.99 (pink), $189.99 (black).

I don't know why you're giving lwelyk a hard time about this. He posted a valid deal, and there is no universal price drop to $100, at least at this point.

I got mine from Buy.com for 90 shipped last Thursday (using GCO). They raised it up to $120 or something now. Although I'm bummed that I didn't see the TRU one for $80, it's just as well because I don't think it's worth $10 for all the aggravation of going to TRU to MAYBE be able to get it on BF.

Amazon says they'll have it back in stock 12/18 for $90 shipped.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Amazon had them for $90, Buy.com had them for $100...[/quote]
wow, I picked the wrong time to look for one of these. Too bad amazon isn't doing it anymore, that would have been nice.

[quote name='banpeikun']there were sales/deals for the brown one recently, but that's not the same as a "standard $100" as phreak was saying.

as of right now, amazon shows $133.95 (brown), $139.99 (black), $159.95 (white). if you want to wait, amazon has backorders for the brown for $90, but we all know amazon isn't 100% reliable as far as getting them in.

buy.com has them for $119.99 (brown), $189.99 (pink), $189.99 (black).

I don't know why you're giving lwelyk a hard time about this. He posted a valid deal, and there is no universal price drop to $100, at least at this point.[/quote]

Yeah I was wrong. I thought I heard they were going to drop in price but I guess it just seemed like almost every retailer was selling it for $100. I guess they were just sales or they realized the 30gb isn't considered the previous generation and microsoft is still updating it.

I started this whole $100 Zune thing with Woot. If you're looking for a 30GB Zune you're bound to find one for less than $100 consistently now.

if you're looking for a brown one, then i agree, you can find one for less than $100 consistently. but if you're not, then this is a still good deal.

bread's done
Back