Get a AT&T data plan for PS Vita & get 3 months of PS Plus & Smart As

Kuroknight27

CAGiversary!
Got a Email saying if you subscribe for a data plan for vita You'll get 3 months of Ps Plus and Smart As.

a9tiep.jpg

http://us.playstation.com/psvita/att/?EMC=eng_prod_at&tgiveaway_20130826_V1&date=20130826&pos=s&linkname=pscomwa_learnmore_s&psu=16687200

Limited Time Offer: Purchase a qualifying DataConnect Pass Plan by 9/22/2013 for the first time to receive a voucher good for Super Stardust® Delta and DLC, a bonus game, Smart As™, and a 3 months PlayStation®Plus membership! If you had a plan before, re-subscribe to receive a voucher good for Smart As™ and a 3 months PlayStation®Plus membership.

When you purchase and activate an AT&T DataConnect plan, receive Super Stardust® Delta plus DLC ($9.99 value)
How to get your game:

Select and sign up for an AT&T DataConnect Pass plan.
Login to your PlayStation®Network account on your PS Vita System.
30 days after your DataConnect Pass activation, you will receive a game voucher code redeemable on PlayStation®Store.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was mentioned in this very post and I confirmed as well that this will be sent later. I talked to an actual Sony supervisor that knows something and he told me that AT&T and even 1st tier Sony reps are not knowledgeable to these promotions. AT&T did this deal from 8/26 - 9/22 and he said that AT&T mails out codes in groups about a month after the deal ends to the email. So the people that took advantage of this deal immediately will get it first and the groups may be broken down to batches that go from week to week and that is how it will be emailed out. So if you got it on 9/22, you will be at the very end. He said this is something that does not get mentioned but it worked this way during the initial launch of the PS Vita with $55 of free stuff to include Super Stardust when you activated data plan from AT&T. I guess we will start to see codes in about two weeks being sent to the first group of customers.
Thanks for the info,that explains a lot. When I didn't get an email after the others got theirs at the same time, I got worried. You didn't get yours yet, did you?

No I did not. I got my service at the end of the first week in September, I should hopefully get mine in the next batch of emails that are sent out.

The description for the offer says we will receive Super Stardust Delta and/plus DLC, but my code is for Super Stardust Delta only. Did anyone receive the Super Stardust™ Delta Interstellar Bundle, or did everyone receive just Super Stardust™ Delta without its DLC?

The description for the offer says we will receive Super Stardust Delta and/plus DLC, but my code is for Super Stardust Delta only. Did anyone receive the Super Stardust™ Delta Interstellar Bundle, or did everyone receive just Super Stardust™ Delta without its DLC?
That's weird. Have you signed up for the 3g service before? When I first got my vita and signed up, I got both the game and dlc.You should try contacting Sony about that.

I signed up on 9/21/13 and received my codes on Monday, October 7, 2013 5:28 PM.
Yep, I guess I'm not getting the codes..I signed up on the 27th of Aug.. Did you only get SSD or did you also get Smart As and plus?

That's weird. Have you signed up for the 3g service before? When I first got my vita and signed up, I got both the game and dlc.You should try contacting Sony about that.

Yep, I guess I'm not getting the codes..I signed up on the 27th of Aug.. Did you only get SSD or did you also get Smart As and plus?
I got Super Stardust Delta, Smart As, and plus. Do you remember if you received a code for the Super Stardust™ Delta Interstellar Bundle, or for Super Stardust Delta, with a separate code for its dlc?

I got Super Stardust Delta, Smart As, and plus. Do you remember if you received a code for the Super Stardust™ Delta Interstellar Bundle, or for Super Stardust Delta, with a separate code for its dlc?
I believe I got a code which contained the interstellar bundle.

I finally got my code as well. It came from Playstation and not AT&T and they did make good on all 3 items. Thanks everyone.

People still actually use 3g on their vita? To those who do - why??? Better yet, explain to me how it's worth twice as much as a subscription to Netflix. Laggy online play, not nearly enough to download psn games. Skype maybe? Internet browsing? What?!

I finally got my code as well. It came from Playstation and not AT&T and they did make good on all 3 items. Thanks everyone.
Did you receive the Super Stardust™ Delta Interstellar Bundle, or did you receive just Super Stardust™ Delta without its DLC? The offer said we would receive Super Stardust Delta and its DLC.

I finally got my codes after a few hours on the phone and a few emails, but I'm told the 3 month + code won't stack with my current subscription, is that what everyone else was getting or is it supposed to stack?

I finally got my codes after a few hours on the phone and a few emails, but I'm told the 3 month + code won't stack with my current subscription, is that what everyone else was getting or is it supposed to stack?
My 3+ code on this promotion that I got back on October the 8th extended my active at the time plus by precisely 3 months.

Well fuck.  I wonder if I'll even remember I have this code when my + runs out.  Whelp, one more call to Sony in the morning.  Thanks for the info though.

I finally got my codes after a few hours on the phone and a few emails, but I'm told the 3 month + code won't stack with my current subscription, is that what everyone else was getting or is it supposed to
Were you on the phone with Sony or ATT? I still haven't received my codes, and after the 5 or 6 times I called both of them regarding the issue, I've long given up

It was finally Sony that ponied up, but it took a conference call between them and AT&T.  I called AT&T and the rep called Sony for me, she stayed on hold with me for half an hour while the Sony rep checked things out.  He sent an email to another department, and they got back to me about it.

FYI, the 3 month code does stack.

bread's done
Back