Get A Free 25$ Visa Gift Card

rofljeff

CAGiversary!
http://scour.com/invite/rofljeff

Sign up under me if you want :D. All you have to do is search and you get points and when you reach 6,500 you can cash out for a 25$ Visa GC. The max points you can get per day is 500 so within 13 days you can get a free GC.

Another site is

You can search 20 a day times and get 1-5 swag bucks each time. You can then cash out at 45 swag bucks for a 5$ Amazon GC. There are a lot more other prizes. If you have a unwanted cell phone you can send them it and they will reward you with swag bucks for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SpitFire158']Cool. Link to my ref link is in my thread in my sig
Actually would you do Inbox Dollars?[/quote]

Whats Inbox Dollars, I never heard of that?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Getting paid to read e-mail that they send you. Once you have $30 they either send u a check or paypal reward for it[/quote]

That sounds decent. Lets get started.

[quote name='shinryuu']Signed up under OP, thanks.[/quote]

Thank you for signing up under my referral. :D

[quote name='rofljeff']That sounds decent. Lets get started.

Thank you for signing up under my referral. :D[/quote]

Which one would you want me to sign up at or would either one do?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Which one would you want me to sign up at or would either one do?[/quote]

Either one is fine.

I use a string of consecutive periods/characters to make quick points. Won't doing this get me banned? It didn't happen yet, but they mention something about abusing the site in their FAQ.

[quote name='xboxowns']I use a string of consecutive periods/characters to make quick points. Won't doing this get me banned? It didn't happen yet, but they mention something about abusing the site in their FAQ.[/quote]
I'm doing something like that too, and I doubt they can ban you for doing so. I think what they mean by abusing the system, is making multiple accounts or something like a macro. If you're doing it manually, in my eyes, you're doing it by the rules.

[quote name='xBrandonx']Did you get my post? xD[/quote]

Oh, I actually didn't see it but sure I'll trade referrals.

Woohoo, thanks rofljeff, I just emailed scour about redeeming for my first giftcard!

Anyone else already order from them? How easily did they send you the GC?

bread's done
Back