Get a free game and a free month of xbox live

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadbodyman11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
347 (100%)
This is quite simple really, just sign up for goozex under my refferal link and order a free game, then when you recieve it and leave feedback, I will send you a prize.The prize will be either a free month of xbox live or you can request a substitute prize like an instruction manual for a game or a few gaming magazines.

If you don't know what goozex is, it is a free game trading site and when you sign up, you start off with enough points to order a game from another goozex member. There are plenty of games to choose from ranging from classic PS1 games to brand new games like Soul Caliber IV. There is no credit card required and none of that completing offers and surveys BS that other sites require.
If you need any help with the site you can pm me here on cag and I would be happy to help you in any way that I can.

http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=588675267042

Last edited by a moderator:
bump, and thanks to whoever already signed up. Once you leave positive feedback, pm me on here or on goozex and you can get your free month of xbox live or a substitue gift.

thank you very much for signing up barbblerElf, If you need any help, feel free to pm me or post in the thread.

Also, I see another person who signed up under me is close to completing their first trade. Once positive feedback is left, post in this thread or pm me on cag or goozex, and I will give you your free prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back