Get a Free HDTV or $440 cash/giftcard! Conga Line! Join in on the fun!

I have one user with a pending referral and one that still has to get back to me. I am so close and then this will be proof of viability.

just completed the creditreport.com offer and confirmed completion in 5 minutes.

s1x4.png

Hey guys so I did the godaddy offer and was never credited for it. I checked my bank account today and I saw that my money I spent I it was refunded. I then tried to log into my account and it said that my account was locked.anyone know why this happened?

Whoops, I forgot to ever confirm that my offer went through! Sorry the pic is so big, I edited it together in a hurry.

B7yXSyG.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my multivitamins today. Cancelled just now. Really quick. Asked for my account number (in email), name, and reason why you're cancelling. Then, one question about if they were to change the shipping or whatever, would I want to renew. Say no, they cancel, very quick.

Got my multivitamins today. Cancelled just now. Really quick. Asked for my account number (in email), name, and reason why you're cancelling. Then, one question about if they were to change the shipping or whatever, would I want to renew. Say no, they cancel, very quick.
Good to know that it is pretty easy to cancel.

good to hear. I got mine on Saturday but havent had time to call, will do so tomorrow.

If you all wouldn't mind I would like to put my link up? If I can get two people to sign up under my link i might be inclined to give out some XBLA games ;-)

Come on guys, lets get this going, there are thre potential people, since we all need a few I am going to give away some games to those who sign up, they aren't anything big: The Maw, Aqua and maybe some other nice ones if you get all three of us through ;)

for anybody who is looking to get their missing credit requests to go through, email them with the headers:

Just wanted to post this to all congas, especially if you are a person with pending credit verification and have sent in a request. This is info on the header information they need to verify you. I kept emailing them until they said they would manually look into it and then I got notice of my credit for MyScore going up today on the Ipad Congo, just an FYI to help everyone out a bit and hopefully get this line moving again. (Note: It does take 10 business days to verify everythinng after they receive the info)

Unfortunately, we were unable to manually verify the sign-up as you did not provide us with sufficient information.

In order to process a missing credit request, we must receive the full confirmation / welcome email with full headers. You did include the email in the request, however, did not include the email headers. For information on what the headers are and how to obtain them, you may visit the links below.

http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/tips/header.html
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43

You may submit the email headers by replying to this message with them. Upon receiving that information, we will attempt to manually confirm the sign-up and credit your account.

One of my pending went through. I need just one more...If someone signs up under my link and completes godaddy I will reimburse you the 7 dollars via PayPal upon offer completion and credit. Any other offer gets $5 PayPal. Only first one to complete gets it. Let's do this and I will prove its real.

One of my pending went through. I need just one more...If someone signs up under my link and completes godaddy I will reimburse you the 7 dollars via PayPal upon offer completion and credit. Any other offer gets $5 PayPal. Only first one to complete gets it. Let's do this and I will prove its real.
I was gonna put you back up after one of the first in line said they got enough. :)

Ok, I am just so close so that is why I mentioned it. I could do a lot for Christmas with this. Lots of need, so I was hoping to finish this weekend

Finally got my last referral. Put my account in for review this afternoon. I will let everyone know how it turns out. Good feelings this way!

I was able to submit my order for the cash last week. According to my order I should have it by the 14th. I will update when I get it. Please use zolors link

Hi Everyone, 

I wanted to say that I finally got my money a few weeks ago. It took some contacting on my part through the freebies exchange but I was able to get in touch with Alan from Trainn and got results very quickly. This does work, it is not a scam! Keep this going so we can help others out.

bread's done
Back