Get a FREE Nintendo DS system

A lot of free ones....like eBay and AOL. I did the doubleday book club. Because in the TOS, it says you're not allowed to cancel within a certain period of time. So, to be safe I used one that wasn't a free trial.

Ok, what the hell. I'll give it a try. I'm at the screen where I list 3 referrals. Do I use one of the above referrals, or do I send them to friends?

[quote name='punqsux']a conga line is a pyramid scam...do my link 5 bucks paypal!!![/quote]Yeah, but conga line sounds like it's not a ripoff to most of the people. :)

to count as a referal for me (which im SURE is what you ment to do :wink:) you have to lick the linkk i posted to sign up. the 3 people you list are people you will send e-mail links to

So is there actual dancing involved, or do they just call it a "conga" line to make it seem like something nice and legal?

[quote name='eldad9']So is there actual dancing involved, or do they just call it a "conga" line to make it seem like something nice and legal?[/quote]dance all you want, but it will still be a scam. :)

did you do an offer? (i did aol music net) i signed up for aol 9.0 before and it was easy to cancel after the guy talks for like 20 mins lol ^^

[quote name='punqsux']to count as a referal for me (which im SURE is what you ment to do :wink:) you have to lick the linkk i posted to sign up. the 3 people you list are people you will send e-mail links to[/quote]

I'm not putting my tongue on thiat! Who knows where it's been? I bet you lost that eye to some horrible orally transmitted ocular necrosing bacteria!

im no sure but you have a 30 day trial and i usually wait a week-ish

this site is REALLY hard to navigate! how can i see who has signed up under my referal?

the way these things usually work is the you sign up and give them the name of 3-5 friends then they intern have to give the names of 3 to 5 friends inorder to get in on it, eventually it spreads like some sort of virus (or, *GASP* a pyramid) unless people decide it's too much work or realize their friends will hate them for sending them a constantly reoccuring spam mail that they cant block because it comes from your email address with different subject headers.(my experience with the free movie tickets thing)

The people who signed up correctly will likely get their reward the others wil get 2 - 4 emails a month asking them to sign up again untill the offer expires... whenever that is.

[quote name='punqsux']ok maybe the site is slow because so far it shows no one as signing up under my link[/quote]

How exactly do you check?

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='punqsux']ok maybe the site is slow because so far it shows no one as signing up under my link[/quote]

How exactly do you check?[/quote]

I'd like to know, too. Never messed around with this stuff before.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='punqsux']ok maybe the site is slow because so far it shows no one as signing up under my link[/quote]

How exactly do you check?[/quote]

I'd like to know, too. Never messed around with this stuff before.[/quote]

For one, you need to verify the email address. So check for an email from them. After that, you are brought to the main site, but I can't figure out where to check for referrals.

down at the bottom in what looks to be fine print it says to check the status of your free gift click here, then on the next page select nintendo DS and click ok

[quote name='punqsux']down at the bottom in what looks to be fine print it says to check the status of your free gift click here, then on the next page select nintendo DS and click ok[/quote]

I don't see it. Which page are you on?

Well, I just did the eBay offer using punq's referral and it doesn't show that I have done anything. I verified my email address, made a new ebay account, and bid on an item. How long does it take to show up?

[quote name='jbroush99']Well, I just did the eBay offer using punq's referral and it doesn't show that I have done anything. I verified my email address, made a new ebay account, and bid on an item. How long does it take to show up?[/quote]

I thought the ebay thing said you have to list an item, not bid on one.

I found it, thanks Punq. I thought you only need 3 people though. Why do I see 5 slots on there?

[quote name='punqsux']did you do an offer? (i did aol music net) i signed up for aol 9.0 before and it was easy to cancel after the guy talks for like 20 mins lol ^^[/quote]

I did a few AOL trials with a site called FreeDVD4Me.com and it was a huge pain in the ass to cancel. They gave me some bullshit about how I "wasted their software", which doesn't even attempt to make sense. The deal I got from doing the AOL trial (9.0 and call alert) was 4 free DVDs, one of which is a current favorite of mine.

I really don't like the looks of this conga line - but I don't like the looks of any given ocnga line/pyramid scheme. I'll just save my money and get a DS the good ol' fashioned way.

[quote name='punqsux']if you didnt get an e-mail yet check your spam[/quote]

I signed up with gmail and it was in my spam folder.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='jbroush99']Well, I just did the eBay offer using punq's referral and it doesn't show that I have done anything. I verified my email address, made a new ebay account, and bid on an item. How long does it take to show up?[/quote]

I thought the ebay thing said you have to list an item, not bid on one.

I found it, thanks Punq. I thought you only need 3 people though. Why do I see 5 slots on there?[/quote]

You need to create 1 auction to get the $12.00 from Giftfox. The DS referral offer states you only need to create a new account and bid on 1 item.

terms and conditions:

There will be a 60 day waiting period for all sponsor offers and you will be able to check the status of your gift(s) in the redemption center. After you have completed the process and the 60 days are up, there will be a message in your account explaining how to claim your gift.

looks like a scam guys...

[quote name='punqsux']terms and conditions:

There will be a 60 day waiting period for all sponsor offers and you will be able to check the status of your gift(s) in the redemption center. After you have completed the process and the 60 days are up, there will be a message in your account explaining how to claim your gift.

looks like a scam guys...[/quote]

Damn, does this mean we'll get charged for the AOL signup? That's the one I used.

[quote name='punqsux']terms and conditions:

looks like a scam guys...[/quote]

No $5.00 = scam!

if i get a ds i will paypal the first three completed referals $5, im not scamming anyone my offer was honest and if it goes through i will go through with my end

Just found this:

If you cancel any memberships obtained as a part of a Qualifying Offer within the first thirty-two (32) days of registration, the Qualifying Offer will no longer be considered a Qualifying Offer.

Anyone know how long the AOL free trial lasts before you get charged? I can't find the fine print for it.

[quote name='Ledhed']Anyone know how long the AOL free trial lasts before you get charged? I can't find the fine print for it.[/quote]

Usually a month. In other words, less than 32 days.

[quote name='PaulEMoz'][quote name='Ledhed']Anyone know how long the AOL free trial lasts before you get charged? I can't find the fine print for it.[/quote]

Usually a month. In other words, less than 32 days.[/quote]

Ok, the AOL trial is 50 days, and it's corresponding AOL music net thing is 30 days. I imagine that as long as you only make an AOL account and not an AOL Music Net account that you'll be ok. I guess we'll see.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']ebay seems the easiest offer to use.[/quote]

Yeah, I wish I had double-checked that before I went with the AOL one. Oh well. :cry:

bread's done
Back