Get a free PS Vita with a purchase of a Scion iQ

Man i just bought my 2012 Subaru Forester... if i would have known i could get a free Vita if i went with the Scion IQ ... i might have done it.. i bet a Scion IQ would be great in Oregon weather, put some studded tires on the beast and go hill climbing in the snow.

so what does it show on the receipt? do they take the vita back if you return the car? haha funny if the vita comes, "like new" with AWD seals

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:rofl: I was gonna make a comment, but I can't think of a smartass response that hasn't already been used.;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't got anything either. Lots of good dumb jokes tho, the first "El Hoardo" was my personal favorite.

I don't think I've ever ran across a thread with every post being a joke on the topic, lol. I expected it though when I read what the deal was.

I'd be in on this but I did the offer for the free iPad with purchase of a specific car. Can't even remember what car it was since I resold the thing the next day. Vita isnt as good as an iPad but if your looking to game this deal isn't half bad

If I want a 2 seater car, I would find an used S2000. Then again, I need to learn how to drive stick shift. -_-

[quote name='melancholysp']Normally I would be all over this, but I have a huge backlog of cars right now. I don't think I'd ever get around to driving it.[/QUOTE]
Winner. +1000 internets to you good sir.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:rofl: I was gonna make a comment, but I can't think of a smartass response that hasn't already been used.;)[/QUOTE]
I think the only one missed is... "I JUST bought a Scion IQ"... damnit!"

[quote name='vlv723']If I want a 2 seater car, I would find an used S2000. Then again, I need to learn how to drive stick shift. -_-[/QUOTE]
That's my current car. :)

[quote name='iamsmart']You guys joke, but this deal really is a perfect combination for people who never want to get laid ever again.[/QUOTE]
whoa whoa whoa, I have a vita and when I whip it out on the train all the ladies be staring. :lol:

[quote name='iamsmart']You guys joke, but this deal really is a perfect combination for people who never want to get laid ever again.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='MechaGojira']You think I can price match this to Best Buy? I have some RZ gcs I'd like to use. Joking, joking[/QUOTE]

This made me LOL

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']whoa whoa whoa, I have a vita and when I whip it out on the train all the ladies be staring. :lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL. The ladies are probably just shocked at how small and compact your "Vita" is. ;)

If I had $16,000 to burn, yeah I'd jump on this. I need something that will last/go a total of 50 miles each day.

Would be nice to have a Scion iQ just as a work car and have a sports car for fun events. Of course, the Vita has to be at the least the First Edition model.

It's funny to joke about the car like it is one of our usual videogame deals. It makes it funny when you talk about shipping a car or flipping a car or people hoarding the car. That's really funny. Especially because we know the car is over $15,000 and it is big and heavy. But when you pretend like it is a videogame it makes it funny. You guys are so funny.

Bought one and drove it to a different dealership that was selling it for more and returned it without a receipt for store credit!

Also got to keep the Vita!

$16k for a tiny subcompact that wouldnt survive most high-speed crashes against cars 4 times it size? who buys this crap car? theres nothing cheap or slick about this deal. theres probably real morons around here who buy that garbage car just to get the little Vita.

[quote name='Flying Frog']$16k for a tiny subcompact that wouldnt survive most high-speed crashes against cars 4 times it size? who buys this crap car? theres nothing cheap or slick about this deal. theres probably real morons around here who buy that garbage car just to get the little Vita.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the crash test results are not that bad. And, it's actually getting good reviews.

The 16k seems a bit scary but Scion are 'fixed' price - your only negotiations are your trade in.

If everyone went to smaller vehicles for a majority of transportation and used separate transit systems for goods and services (improved heavy rail systems, separate infrastructure for 18 wheeled tractor-trailers), then it would actually be a good thing overall.

It's actually the ambition to drive large, heavy, and inefficient vehicles on a daily basis that's the long term problem.

Can I negotiate a memory card or possibly Lumines?

[quote name='InvaderZim']Actually, the crash test results are not that bad. And, it's actually getting good reviews.

The 16k seems a bit scary but Scion are 'fixed' price - your only negotiations are your trade in.[/QUOTE]

what crash results do they do? against bicycles and small motorcycles?? crash the Scion iQ into a Dodge Ram or Ford Excursion or Hummer H2 head on and tell me who definitely wont surivive the impact. the Scion driver would have no more IQ cause he'd probably be decapitated. no need for stupid biased Toyota fabricated results. use logic.

^ By that logic we should all be driving Hummers then? I haven't followed all this off-topic nonsense but it seems to be going off the rails a bit ;).

Hmmm... I was thinking of getting a new car to replace my 1995 Saturn. I think it might be about time, eh? I was actually looking at Scions online the other day and considering them. Of course getting a Vita isn't going to be the deciding factor, but if I'm going to do it anyway I'd at least make sure they knew about the promo and I got it.

But in the grand scheme of things, it isn't such an awesome promo. I mean, I got a brand new iPod Touch (worth $200) just for switching to my local phone company for Internet service. And I did that because it was faster and cheaper than what the Cable company was giving me. That was a pretty awesome deal because it was a pure bonus (though I did have to make the switch quickly to qualify as I found out the day before the promo ended).

Edit: Ah, man... I see this thread needs to be killed off... Too bad. I'll let it stay for a few more minutes though.

[quote name='Flying Frog']what crash results do they do? against bicycles and small motorcycles?? crash the Scion iQ into a Dodge Ram or Ford Excursion or Hummer H2 head on and tell me who definitely wont surivive the impact. the Scion driver would have no more IQ cause he'd probably be decapitated. no need for stupid biased Toyota fabricated results. use logic.[/QUOTE]

So buy a hummer and shut the fuck up.

Actually, this thread is kind of funny so I'll let it live. But, I am going to move it to Deal Discussion as it really isn't a Video Game Deal type thread. Yeah, I mean technically it is, but you know...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='io']Actually, this thread is kind of funny so I'll let it live. But, I am going to move it to Deal Discussion as it really isn't a Vide Game Deal type thread. Yeah, I mean technically it is, but you know...[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't have to move it if you had a Hummer. If you own a Hummer H2 you can survive anything, even thread derails!

[quote name='Cmosfm']You wouldn't have to move it if you had a Hummer. If you own a Hummer H2 you can survive anything, even thread derails![/QUOTE]

this isnt a Deal. and its not Cheap. it just takes up forum space.

[quote name='Flying Frog']this isnt a Deal. and its not Cheap. it just takes up forum space.[/QUOTE]

Much like your post.

[quote name='whoknows']Bought one and drove it to a different dealership that was selling it for more and returned it without a receipt for store credit!

Also got to keep the Vita![/QUOTE]

That's weird since you don't know how to drive.

I'm calling a fake.

bread's done
Back