Get a FREE PS4 or $375 in Cash - Conga Line - FREE Steam Code for next two signups!

hey s. tomato i joined and completed the offer and got credited under babybiscuit's referral. I emailed u the details... thanks

I'm curious, just how fast is this conga line moving? About how many people per day or week can we expect to join? Hopefully at least 2-3. If I don't have to wait more than a month to get to the top of the list at this point I will definitely join.
Right now it's moving much quicker than 2-3 people per day. I can't guarantee that it will stay that way, though.

Right now it's moving much quicker than 2-3 people per day. I can't guarantee that it will stay that way, though.
I think once people get their prizes and post pics, these lines will pick up. Will they crazy fast? I dunno... maybe. I feel like I'm in a pretty good spot on the PS4 line but the X1 line, I'm way back in the 80/90's and that one might take a while.

I think once people get their prizes and post pics, these lines will pick up. Will they crazy fast? I dunno... maybe. I feel like I'm in a pretty good spot on the PS4 line but the X1 line, I'm way back in the 80/90's and that one might take a while.
i will post pics as soon as i get something. i went with the cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, guys, I contacted both godaddy & trainn about the missing credit and they replied with:

So hopefully I'm squared away by Wednesday at the latest. Godaddy even said that there's be no way I could have gotten the domain for that price unless it was through a referral link, so it is odd.
Just a heads up, I submitted a missing credit request for another line a week ago and still haven't heard anything on it.

For people who already have a gamefly, try finding a non-gamer friend that would let you set up a free trial at their address. That would at least get you signed up to an additional conga line at no charge.

For people who already have a gamefly, try finding a non-gamer friend that would let you set up a free trial at their address. That would at least get you signed up to an additional conga line at no charge.
Just make sure you don't sign up using the same IP address!

Just make sure you don't sign up using the same IP address!
Thanks for the warning but I was aware of that being a big no no.

My friend let me sign up an account as his house using his credit card and address. So I could do the gamefly offer for the PS3 conga line also. I'll just be rewarding him if all goes well, he's not a gamer so he didn't mind as long as I cancel it on time.

I just joined this conga from the xb1 conga, hopefully this one moves abit faster

From reading the other comments it looks like everyone else had to wait for their credit confirmation... guess I should have done game fly.

And good luck to everyone else!

Signed up under Babybiscuit with the healthsource vitamin. $80 if I forget to cancel ... geez.

For those that used the same trial, you said if you cancel it after you receive the sample, you are good to go, yes?

I'm not sure if there's a concise way to mention this, but for the Multi-vitamin offer:

1. It costs $4.95 (for shipping).

2. Make sure you choose NOT to add any additional "special offers" to your order (they cost money)

3. Another CAG has told me that you will need to call their support number to "cancel" your account AFTER receiving your delivery
Added those details into the list. If anyone has a tumblr please reblog my post.

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/freeps4conga

I just joined this conga from the xb1 conga, hopefully this one moves abit faster

From reading the other comments it looks like everyone else had to wait for their credit confirmation... guess I should have done game fly.

And good luck to everyone else!
I can't add you to the list until I get your e-mail. Please send one to me with the info from the OP. Thanks!

Update for all:

BabyBiscuit only needs 2 more signups.  Anyone new signing up, please keep this in mind in case I don't get the link switched fast enough!

I have to get to bed now, everyone.  BabyBiscuit only needs one more signup....please use realkilla789 after that.  I've updated the OP to try and get people to at lest read the last few posts before signing up.  Whoever uses the final referral, please post here so everyone else knows.

I'll update this ASAP in the morning.

Well, looks like despite all my best efforts and red warning signs, someone signed up under BabyBiscuit after TW MASTER while I was asleep.

Quickly updated the OP this morning before leaving the house for work. Will be monitoring this from my phone throughout the day.

S.tomato: I just checked my account and I got credit for my offer so I can be changed to completed instead of pending. It you need proof let me know.

If you wouldn't mind, please send a picture to my email. I will be updating the thread when I get home tonight.

Has anyone ever gotten credit after filling out missing credit? I don't think they ever give it to you after 24 hours and they seem to ignore missing credit requests.

What's the policy on offering freebies for referrals? If it's CAG legal, I'm willing to give the next person that signs up a Dead Space 3 origin key.
I've seen a few people offer rewards like that in the Xbox One Conga line in the past.

Well, looks like despite all my best efforts and red warning signs, someone signed up under BabyBiscuit after TW MASTER while I was asleep.

Quickly updated the OP this morning before leaving the house for work. Will be monitoring this from my phone throughout the day.
Completely my fault. I actually went to read through the most recent posts to make sure I was using the proper link and everything, but I guess I wasn't on the last page like I thought I was, so I thought there were still a couple of slots left for him. Sorry about the screw-up, everyone.

Updated the OP as of this morning.  I know saying it again all the way back here won't do any good, but please read through the entire rules before signing up, everyone! 

And please, please, at least post in this thread when you sign up under someone.  Sometimes the 1st in line and myself cannot keep in constant communication.  It would help all new members wanting to sign up know which link to use.

Thank you!

49th in line, on person #6.  Looks like I'll get mine in 352 more users... Sounds like a lot, but there are tons of people on CAG every day...

bread's done
Back