Get a free Uni-Ball pen *pens are out, back at 1pm tmw EST*

[quote name='Shockdrop']Got one too. Who'd of thought pens would go fast?[/QUOTE]

people have the mentality of...

"if its free, then its for me, and i'll take three."

[quote name='HydroX']people have the mentality of...

"if its free, then its for me, and i'll take three."[/QUOTE]

no kidding, especially if this is coming from slickdeals.

Missed it today, will have to try it tomorrow.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']It says 3-6 weeks, and it started like 5 days ago...so no, nobody has gotten one yet.[/QUOTE]

Oh yea I guess that is true.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Sweet I love pens! :roll:

Still free is free, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

There are some of us who really DO love pens...lol...but yeah...in most cases free is good no matter the item...

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']It's definitely gone down in popularity, hah.[/QUOTE]

Or people have already ordered a ton :) I know every member of my family will be receiving one.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Or people have already ordered a ton :) I know every member of my family will be receiving one.[/QUOTE]
Blasphemy!
one can never have enough pens. i suggest you send two more their way!

Yesterday was the first day of the supposed "email confirmation" page so I don't think anyone knows.

Reason for it...as with most good things on the internet some people on another site made a bot to auto order the pens.

Your uni Super Ink™ pen should arrive in 3-6 weeks. You will receive an email when your pen is shipped. Spread the word…not your ink.

YAY! thanks :D

You will receive an email shortly with a link that you must click to receive your FREE uni Super Ink™ pen. You will have 7 days from receipt of the email to click on the link, which will take you to a confirmation page. Then your FREE uni Super Ink™ pen is on its way!
Tell your friends to get a free uni Super Ink™ pen before they’re gone!

I believe they reset their entire system to incorporate the email confirmation process. So those of us who got in before today (or yesterday) won't be getting jack unless you re-submit the form.

The email I used the first time (and tried on second day which was denied) worked this time, after trying a fresh new one.

i didnt know they changed their damn FREE policy on pens...
well i have 5 emails i know.
i used them but i am still awaiting for my email givin me my right for a freebie..:cry:

bread's done
Back