Get an extra 20% towards a PSP at Gamestop

FierceDeityLink1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
gamespot.jpg

Received from the Gamestop email newsletter from a friend.

EB's deal is a lot better... I'm glad I found out about EB. I always thought GS was top dog but EBgames just kills GS with the deals.

[quote name='Vinny']EB's deal is a lot better... I'm glad I found out about EB. I always thought GS was top dog but EBgames just kills GS with the deals.[/QUOTE]

I used to feel the same way about GS.

EB being the guaranteed $10 for non-excluded titles I'm assuming. I actually like the GS deal better I think. 120 for a PS2 instead of 100, I'm assuming 36 for a new game vs 30.

[quote name='Gojtron']EB being the guaranteed $10 for non-excluded titles I'm assuming. I actually like the GS deal better I think. 120 for a PS2 instead of 100, I'm assuming 36 for a new game vs 30.[/QUOTE]

20% extra might be better for stuff that already gets a high trade in value, but for lower ticket/excluded items (like clearence TRU games), the extra $10 is a better deal.

[quote name='Blamo']^^ What's EB's deal?[/QUOTE]

Trade in any three qualifing XB/GC/PS2 game (with case/manual) for a free PSP game... I traded in $8 worth of games for a brand new copy of Wipeout Pure.

That's not a PSP, but I can exchange that in at any Wal-Mart or Target for $40 crredit, which I can use towards a PSP.

dont you need a receipt for target or walmart? and isnt there a limit to how many returns, thats what i heard.

bread's done
Back