get anno 2070 and tintins free on ubi - Tutorial

Worked fine for me just now. Thanks OP. Are there any more games that work?

Edit: Here's a list of all uPlay IDs: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=DvBers4a To the best of my knowledge, only these two games can be acrivated with this glitch, the rest will ask you for a CD key.

2nd Edit: Oh, and each of these games have a free uPlay reward to redeem, make sure to redeem it before 1/3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a bit lost, what should be the 'target option'? Probably still sleeping and I can't seem to figure where to add the extra text, lol o_O

Edit: I got it, was looking on the original Uplay.exe, not the shortcut. Works, thanks :D

[quote name='silverrat23']Do I rename the "Uplay.exe" file to "Uplay-upc_uplay_id 22.exe"?[/QUOTE]

No, you don't do that
Just go Start->Programs->Ubisoft->Uplay->Uplay->rightclick->send->to desktop (create shortcut)
Rightclick on Uplay shortcut on your desktop, select Properties, Then select "Shorcut" tab, then in field "Target", after the executable path you add "-upc_uplay_id 22" (without quotation marks).
it will look like this: "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe -upc_uplay_id 22"

Save it, run it.

Awesome, worked like a charm. Just quickly binded the games to my account. Is there anyway to get a CD key for them and redeem them in Steam?

[quote name='retardotron']No, you don't do that
Just go Start->Programs->Ubisoft->Uplay->Uplay->rightclick->send->to desktop (create shortcut)
Rightclick on Uplay shortcut on your desktop, select Properties, Then select "Shorcut" tab, then in field "Target", after the executable path you add "-upc_uplay_id 22" (without quotation marks).
it will look like this: "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe -upc_uplay_id 22"

Save it, run it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Worked a charm!

[quote name='helixfc3s']It's binded to my account, but it still asks for a serial key? I guess it doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

Needs a key. They probably fixed it quick.

bread's done
Back