Get any $50 game for $20!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh... not the type of thread that will gain a noob alot of popularity here... that type of "deal" is frowned upon around here

dude, you are ripping off walmart and defrauding them, you can go to jail for this.

i am not going to defend walmart, since they are putting small businesses out of business by undercutting them, but that doesnt make it OK to rip them

May your rectum be filled with a thousand telephone poles.

Legally, yes, you can do it, morally, it's beyond wrong. Jackass.

Not a noob, I joined only a month after you moron!!! My "rank" here isn't up because I don't post for any dumb reason, I post where I think it is necessary. Just trying to give you guys heads up as to what you can do to save money.

[quote name='TheMoor']Not a noob, I joined only a month after you moron!!! My "rank" here isn't up because I don't post for any dumb reason, I post where I think it is necessary. Just trying to give you guys heads up as to what you can do to save money.[/QUOTE]

Save money by commiting a morally wrong (by my standards, yours apparently not) act? No thanks, I like my karma where it is, in the good.

TheMoor

You better Delete your Message b4 CHEAPD kick your AAAASSSS!!

If you got DOA:U for gift and you don't wanted it you can use ur ID to exchange different game is OK but you courage peoples go to EB store and return it with ur ID is very very BAD.

[quote name='TheMoor']Not a noob, I joined only a month after you moron!!! My "rank" here isn't up because I don't post for any dumb reason, I post where I think it is necessary. Just trying to give you guys heads up as to what you can do to save money.[/QUOTE]

If you dont post for some dumb reason... what is your explaination for this thread...

I only average about 1 or 2 posts PER DAY on here... I only post when I think it is important

and I wont dignify your "moron" comment with namecalling of my own to you (since it was directed at myself I am sure)... I am a little too old for sophomoric behavior...

If you're not a 'noob,' how on earth have you made it more than a month or so (well, especially with the whole April Fool's Thread) and still think this kind of skullduggery would fly around here?

You guys are all gay! Like any one of you really care about morals, or better yet, the welfare of Wal-Mart. One person says it's bad and all you homos follow suit. I'm pretty sure every single one of you have done much worse. So this goes out to everybody that flames people about morals: Shaq-Fu You!

[quote name='BigB']You guys are all gay! Like any one of you really care about morals, or better yet, the welfare of Wal-Mart. One person says it's bad and all you homos follow suit. I'm pretty sure every single one of you have done much worse. So this goes out to everybody that flames people about morals: Shaq-Fu You![/QUOTE]

Thanks. You're gonna get flamed as much as OP for calling us "gay". Not real mature.

BigB:
Durn tootin' I really care about morals.

Dude, you have the great benefit of being allowed to suck the lifejuice from that great macroorganism "Civilization." One of the biggest things that holds that beast together is a collective and somewhat mutual system of morals. You think you are above it? What the hell? Do you think it's okay to run about raping and murdering? What in the hell motivates you to draw the line on the darker side of outright theft?

I care about morals. I -strive- to be as upright as I can. Sometimes I have to resist urges, but I make the effort. I -want- to be moral. MOST people do. If you honestly think morality is just some kind of high-falutin' bandwagon people jump on in a flame war, you should seek serious therapy.

You've been here that long, and you don't know enough not to post this kind of crap? So your argument is that you are not a noob, you are just ignorant? Point conceded.

[quote name='BigB']You guys are all gay! Like any one of you really care about morals, or better yet, the welfare of Wal-Mart. One person says it's bad and all you homos follow suit. I'm pretty sure every single one of you have done much worse. So this goes out to everybody that flames people about morals: Shaq-Fu You![/QUOTE]

A very flippant childish thing to say... no one on here advertises themselves as perfect and to turn around and call anyone who frowns upon this homos... you know how stupid that sounds... the fact of the matter is that while it IS a loophole at WalMart in their return policy... it is also morally wrong... not that I particularly LIKE WalMart... but this is NOT A LEGITIMATE GAME DEAL... if everyone on here went out and did this, eventually WalMart would stop accepting any returns without a receipt... which would be bad for the times you really DID buy something to return at WalMart, but happened to lose your receipt somewhere along the way, I have done it before... I appreciate that WalMart DOES have this type of return policy

Wow Soulyogurt, that was a very well thought out, articulated response. Something I'm not used to seeing around here, thank you. But, I must rebut. If you don't mind. While I agree with most of your thoughts, I would disagree completely when you say society is held together by a mutual set of morals. I would say our society is held together by fear and greed. The fact is there are people out there raping and killing, and there are definattly people out there stealing. On a much larger scale than a couple of people ripping off Wal-Mart for $30. I really don't have the time or the inclination to list the immoral habits of Wal-Mart but trust me, there are many. I will say day-to-day consumerisiom is very immoral as well. So, unless you live on a commune, or you live with the Amish I'm sure you have moral issues as well.

And if I offened anybody by me last post, I'm sorry.

[quote name='BigB']Wow Soulyogurt, that was a very well thought out, articulated response. Something I'm not used to seeing around here, thank you. But, I must rebut. If you don't mind. While I agree with most of your thoughts, I would disagree completely when you say society is held together by a mutual set of morals. I would say our society is held together by fear and greed. The fact is there are people out there raping and killing, and there are definattly people out there stealing. On a much larger scale than a couple of people ripping off Wal-Mart for $30. I really don't have the time or the inclination to list the immoral habits of Wal-Mart but trust me, there are many. I will say day-to-day consumerisiom is very immoral as well. So, unless you live on a commune, or you live with the Amish I'm sure you have moral issues as well.

And if I offened anybody by me last post, I'm sorry.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't personally offended by your last post, but when you start your argument with "You guys are all gay", you pretty much reduce your own credibility to zero.

Your second post, the one I quoted above, is more civil, and while I don't agree with everything you say, the tone makes me much more inclined to consider your opinion than the first post you made. Without bringing the Wal-Mart corporation into questions of morality in society, I would say that while there are a lot of people out there stealing (and much worse), we should all be glad that our society also contains people who do care about morals and do try to do the right thing, such as the people who posted opinions to that effect already in this thread.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that just because there are immoral people out there, that doesn't make it all right to just throw up your hands and say everybody's doing it, so I will too.

[quote name='Danimal']I wasn't personally offended by your last post, but when you start your argument with "You guys are all gay", you pretty much reduce your own credibility to zero.

Your second post, the one I quoted above, is more civil, and while I don't agree with everything you say, the tone makes me much more inclined to consider your opinion than the first post you made. Without bringing the Wal-Mart corporation into questions of morality in society, I would say that while there are a lot of people out there stealing (and much worse), we should all be glad that our society also contains people who do care about morals and do try to do the right thing, such as the people who posted opinions to that effect already in this thread.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that just because there are immoral people out there, that doesn't make it all right to just throw up your hands and say everybody's doing it, so I will too.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone else here the professors voice when reading this post? =)

Go futurama!

[quote name='tdphillips']Thanks. You're gonna get flamed as much as OP for calling us "gay". Not real mature.[/QUOTE]

and yet.. he makes an excellent point

I say we abolish all law and sense of order. Who needs it? Let us all make our own decisions--I think humans (ESPECIALLY Americans) are intelligent enough to do the right thing without a bunch of homos breathing down our necks. I don't need any of you gays telling me what's right and wrong.

[quote name='tdphillips']Thanks. You're gonna get flamed as much as OP for calling us "gay". Not real mature.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he meant "gay" in the bad homosexual way but rather in the not good at sports way...

[quote name='BigB'] While I agree with most of your thoughts, I would disagree completely when you say society is held together by a mutual set of morals. I would say our society is held together by fear and greed.[/QUOTE]

If I feel like diggin up my social theory notes I can explain to you why socitey is NOT held togther by fear and greed.

[quote name='BigB'] So, unless you live on a commune, or you live with the Amish I'm sure you have moral issues as well.
[/QUOTE]

Whether Walmart is immoral or not is irrelevant to the discussion, stealing from them and driving consumers' prices higher and keeping already too-low wages lower (because you certainly aren't taking it out of the CEO's pocket) is doing nothing to protest Walmart's actions. It's just joining them in avarice and showing a disregard for the communal laws that attempt to keep society together.

I have moral issues, sure. But I strive to overcome them, I don't ignore the moral importance of an issue and post a brag about engaging in that kind of activity.

I actually avoid shopping at Walmart as a protest against their policies and practices. That is an appropriate response. So would be writing letters to the company higher-ups, organizing grass-roots movements against new stores, whatever.

And I have to disagree with you, civilization is the only thing that holds us as a world together in the face of greed and such baser impulses. I mean, come on, the whole thing (being society, civilization) is an artificial construct by which we use the might of the masses (usually) to keep the strong from taking what they want. We'd never have advanced past small tribes run by alpha males otherwise.

Sure, the darker side of human kind pokes its ugly face through all the time... if this were not the case, we could all retire to pastoral fields and live in anarchic bliss with our neighbors. Civilization is multiple nations collecting together to suppress Hitler, a million Americans pitching in to send a bunch of livestock to third-world nations, thousands lining up in the streets to let their commander-in-chief know he's doing the wrong thing, hundreds picketing against a corrupt leader, or an abusive corporation... a dozen people on an internet bulletin board system protesting the abusive practices of one vocal miscreant. People banding together to protect themselves as a people or to protect others. Civilization is the mechanism by which the species protects itself from its own baser impulses once we grew that evolutionary dead end, our sophisticated brain.

Pfeh. It's too late for this. And I haven't read a lot of the rest of the thread. I'm sure other people have railed against your posts already. I'll let my other brothers in civilization speak for us now.
[Edit: Like Danimal and others did... ]

[quote name='CapAmerica']someone mind PMing me what the big issue was?[/QUOTE]

Me too.
After reading all about this I'm curious to know.

bah, who needs morals?

the people who are stealing and who have no morals are the ones we need to look up to. morals only hinder one's innate selfish instincts!

yeah, i'm being sarcastic and just fooling around at this point, lol. this thread made me laugh.

I love Walmart. I try to buy everything that I can at Walmart so crappy local stores go out of business. I really don't give a damn about small stores, I want my stuff all in one store for convenience, and at cheap prices. I support low wages because they keep prices low. Really, anyone who complains should get a better education and not take jobs that any trained monkey could do.

As to the original post, I'm GUESSING it has something to do with the well known "buy something somewhere and return it to walmart for more than you paid" scam. Definately not worth the attention it's getting here.

[quote name='JCDenton']I love Walmart. I try to buy everything that I can at Walmart so crappy local stores go out of business. I really don't give a damn about small stores, I want my stuff all in one store for convenience, and at cheap prices. I support low wages because they keep prices low. Really, anyone who complains should get a better education and not take jobs that any trained monkey could do.

As to the original post, I'm GUESSING it has something to do with the well known "buy something somewhere and return it to walmart for more than you paid" scam. Definately not worth the attention it's getting here.[/QUOTE]

I agree that Walmart sucks, but is it right to criticize their actions and then turn around, scam, and pretty much act no better than them?

wow that was bad english. ehh, late, too tired to correct english bad the...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back