Get any single game for under $8. PS3, Wii, Xbox 360

SlammedNiss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Not really sure where to post this, so I'll post it here. Mods, please move it if you feel necessary. I spent the time to write this up myself, so the only thing I ask is to receive is the referral for Goozex located in the link below. Most of the info in this thread is already out there, I've just provided it all in one place.

Get any game you want, for any current system, for under $8. Please note, this will take approximately 1 month to accomplish. You will not be required to sign up for any magazines or give out your credit card information.

• Create an account over at Live Search Club. This Microsoft sponsored website has several games that you play to accrue points. These points can be used to “purchase” prizes. These prizes are free-of-charge, and even the shipping to you is free. The only thing required is your time and sanity.

I personally play the anagram games. (Word Slugger, Spelling Bee, & Chictionary) The puzzle starts with 7 letters, in which you must arrange to create 35 separate words. Sound hard? Well, with the help of THIS SITE, it shouldn’t be a problem at all. If you can type fairly quickly, it shouldn’t take you more than a couple hours a day tops.

LSC limits the amount of playing to 1000 points per day. For this to work, you only need to receive enough points to acquire SceneIt?, which is 5100 points. If you can max out your points every day, you should have enough points in less than 1 week. After you acquire your points, order the prize. Prizes generally take 2-3 weeks to arrive after the order date.

Once you have received the prize, proceed to #2.

• Now that you have received SceneIt? in the mail for basically free from Microsoft, you need to create an account at Goozex, a popular game-trading website. Games are given a point value from 100-1000, based on their popularity. You will receive 100 points and 1 trade credit just for signing up. (please be generous and use the referral link provided, thank you)

SceneIt? is currently listed at a value of 950 points. It took less than 1 hour for Goozex to find a match for my game. I sent the game out via USPS Priority shipped in the same box I received it in from Microsoft. My only out-of-pocket cost was just under $8 for shipping. You can ship it via Parcel Post for even less.

Once you have accepted the trade to send your game, you will receive your 950 points. Add this to your 100 points you received for signing up, and you have enough points for any game they have available. I personally went for Grand Theft Auto 4 for the Xbox 360. Some games will take longer to receive depending on their popularity and rarity. Remember though, you can choose any game you want, for virtually any current system.

bread's done
Back