Get anything for FREE from Points2Shop.com !!!

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey Everyone,
I've decided to finally make a referral thread here on CAG.To be honest,I really don't have a "gimmick" or anything else that will set me apart from other users vying for you to sign up under them.I'm just hoping if you're already looking fro an easy and reliable site to get free items from,that you'll sign up under me.

Since signing up yesterday,My wife already got me 2081(equal to $20.80) doing surveys during her nightly websurfing (about 2hrs).At this rate I shoud have enough points to order Ghost Squad for the Nintendo wii by tomorrow.There is no credit card required for surveys and most take 2-10 minutes.

I would advise downloading roboform (from download.com) to help you quickly fill out your information when doing surveys.I would also suggest using an alternate email when doing the surveys to stay clear of spam.After doing each survey its important to clear your cookies before doing another survey.Below is the fact taken directly from points to shop to better give you an idea about this great site.If you have any additional questions please post them here or pm me and I'll do my best to answer them.

So start earning posts for YOUR free items now!

What is Points2Shop?
Points2Shop is an convenient online shopping site for all types of products. It's a free service that help members to earn points by doing offers, filling out surveys or even testing products then using this points to shop at amazon.com.

Does it cost money to sign up for Points2Shop?
No, it doesn't. It's a free membership.

How do I earn points?
It's easy. You can visit one of ours shops, browse the offers and complete the offers you are interested in, such as surveys, trials etc.There are numerous free offers available for you to do, and the more you do the more money you will earn. Once your offer approved by advertisers, the system will automatically credit your account.

Can I join without a credit card?
Yeah, you can earn just by completing free offers and inviting friends and family to join under you. But if you want to increase your earnings then we advice you to look at our paid/trial offers.

How much can I make?
How much you can make is dependent on a few things such as how much time you're willing to devote to earn points. Most members have the opportunity to make more than a thousand dollars and redeem them at Amazon.com!

What makes Points2Shop so unique?
* Redeem your points directly at Amazon.com!
* Many exclusive advertisers you will not find on cash sites!
* Amazon.com orders are send daily and without shipping costs!
* We offer you the highest payout of all sites!
* Receive 250 points on registration!
* Three ref. levels for American members: 15%, 3%, 2%
* Receive up to $1.00 for every American you refer!
* Fast and friendly support by site, email address, IM and even live support!

What is considered Fraud?
* Canceling a trial offer before actually receiving the product or service. Or cancelling early.
* Using disposable email accounts-please do not use an email account unless it is registered to you.
* Completing an offer you have no interest in.
* Using false information or information that is not your own to complete offers.
* Using stolen credit cards to complete offers.
* Completing the same offer multiple times on different sites.
* Using Pre-Paid Gift Cards or Pre-Paid Credit Cards to complete trial offers.

Can i change my points to cash?
We do not offer a points to cash conversion.
You can earn points by referring friends and family members.
At the moment, we cannot offer gift cards for redemption prizes either.

Will Points2Shop ever ask me for my social security number?
We are required to ask for your social security number if you earn more then 10000 points a year with us. We will be forced to send you a tax form. If you don�t earn 10000 points a year we will never ask you for your social security number.

Make your next order at Amazon FREE thanks to Points2Shop.com!

Thanks,much appreciated.

It seems that anyone who wanted to sign up for P2S,has already signed up under the handful of ppl who have a huge # of responses on their P2S threads.

Well,heres a bump anyway.

Thanks Silver,I appreciate it.Glad to other cager's showing the on-rails shooters some love.

Just to update,I ordered Ghost Squad (Wii) this morning for 2999 points with free shipping.I'll be post a pic as proof once I recieve the order.

In the meantime,feel free to sign up under me fellow CAGers.

Thanks for the bump Highlight.

Now for an update:

I placed my order on 11/22 aka THANKSGIVING and still got it today,2 days later ! I'm so used to yourfree360games taking so long to fulfill orders (as of late) that this was a very welcomed change of pace.

I'm lazy right now but later I'll take a pic of the game and receipt as proof and included in the original post.

bread's done
Back