Get at least 40% off the retail price on all current and upcoming ADV Films DVDs

kraid

CAGiversary!
Hey all, below I have copied and pasted text from the sale that just started today over @ www.rightstuf.com

Enjoy!

Get at least 40% off the retail price on all current and upcoming ADV Films DVDs and at least 33% off all ADV-published books from now until December 3!

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: getyourfill
Expires: December 3, 2006
Remember: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for an even larger share of savings!

When I'm looking at the list of ADV films and their prices, is the discount already included, or will the price only be reduce once I put in the code at checkout?

[quote name='XboxMaster']When I'm looking at the list of ADV films and their prices, is the discount already included, or will the price only be reduce once I put in the code at checkout?[/QUOTE]

You put the code in the copuon box when you choose your shipping method. You'll get a screen before you enter your credit card number that lists the prices with the coupon discount- which is off the RETAIL price, by the way. (It ends up being about $17 a DVD.)

Also- I just tried, and it does NOT work on the bargain bin titles which are oddly listed with the sale. Dang. :D

Yea, not sure why Shawn sounded so excited, standard sale here. Most of the prices you can find cheaper a lot of other places. Now if they did a 25 for $100 ADV sale, that would be something to get excited about.

bread's done
Back