Get BioShock and Darkness for $59.99 - frys

I got this when amazon had both of them for 49.99. Its a good deal even at 60, I think darkness is a better game than bioshock, even though initially I bought this combo for bioshock.

I like Bioshock more.

If this was $50 shipped tax free I might jump on it :)

I'll just wait for some official price drops or other deals to pickup these games.

[quote name='dbb']I got this when amazon had both of them for 49.99. Its a good deal even at 60, I think darkness is a better game than bioshock, even though initially I bought this combo for bioshock.[/quote]

Same applied to me - I ended up not even opening Bioshock as I can just play my boyfriends copy on the PC and traded it for another game. The Darkness is a great game + with Patton as the voice of the Darkness makes it even better!

[quote name='abhinav']I think this deal is dead, the initial link no longer works. I wish i had gotten this when amazon had the deal.[/quote]
Me too, but I didn't have a 360 then. :cry:

Oh, well...B2G1 @ GameStop next week, so I might grab The Darkness then (or maybe three of them, trade 2 for $64 BlockBuster credit if the value holds...buy BioShock and have $20ish in credit left over after $40ish out of pocket...not a bad idea...)

I haven't played Bioshock yet, but Darkness was pretty damn awesome. I expect nothing but good things for Starbreeze after this. I mean Riddick seemed like it could of been a fluke. I didn't like the way the guns handled but after a while you aren't even using them really.

bread's done
Back