GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

Have you successfully gotten a console or iPod Touch, then? essentially I could just refer 8 people on netflix/gamefly and receive one of the consoles or 5 for an 8GB iPod Touch? that doesn't seem too bad, unless i'm missing something here.

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']Have you successfully gotten a console or iPod Touch, then? essentially I could just refer 8 people on netflix/gamefly and receive one of the consoles or 5 for an 8GB iPod Touch? that doesn't seem too bad, unless i'm missing something here.[/QUOTE]

So far, we've received the iPod touch for my girlfriend and I am 3 referrals away from the Xbox 360 with Kinect. I've received quite a few referrals here on CAG, but not many people have actually completed the offer.

Nope, you're not missing anything. You have to refer 8 people and they have to complete the Netflix, Gamefly, or one of the other offers. The problem we have is that all of our friends either already have Netflix or got it when we did the iPod touch offer. So I have to spread the word here on CAG to get referrals. If you can easily find 8 friends who want to try Netflix or Gamefly, then it's just that easy :).

Thanks for more referrals! Don't forget today is mega swag bucks day, so you will get higher amounts from searching.

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']whats ur swagbucks name[/QUOTE]

Same as my username on here, why do you ask?

no trust me, hes legit

you might help him if you refer under him, but you WILL earn Amazon GC or even PayPal (takes longer), if you just search like Google

[quote name='doodmandood']so we are just helping you earn gift cards?[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and sign up under the regular website: www.swagbucks.com and follow the instructions I put on the first page. If you make a point to use the search engine as your primary one, and do the other things I outlined to rack up some extra swag bucks, you will earn free gift cards. It's not hard, $10/month is an absolutely conservative number with just regular searching and maybe an additional minute worth of time daily to click the daily poll and survey page (you don't have to take any, it gives you a SwagBuck just for opening the page every day).

It's not fast by any means. I'm not claiming that you will just rack up an Amazon gift card balance in no time, but it's an extra $10 a month for essentially switching search engines. The search engine pulls results from Ask.com and Google so depending on what you use, it might not be much of a change at all. There are sponsored links in the results, but they're easy to spot and just read around them.

$10 can be an upgrade to a SE/CE/LE or you can trade a $5 code on here with someone for some DLC. It's just a little extra to help here and there.

In response to your post, if you sign up under my referral link, I will benefit by getting whatever SB you get (from searching only, not the polls or anything else) up to the first 1000 SB. So basically, if you follow my instructions, they match me with what you accumulate during the first month. After that, there's no benefit to me. If you don't want to use my link, that's fine, but I still suggest you sign up because it adds up over time. :)

Thanks so much for this topic, blindinglights--I joined SwagBucks a few months back, so unfortunately I didn't use your referral link, but it's due to your advice that I'm using the search engine every day now and actually earning a consistent amount of points, all for essentially doing nothing! :bouncy:

I just noticed your second post about getting free 360s/PS3s/Ipod Touches, and while this is immediately tantalizing to me (I'm in the market for a new 360 after getting the dreaded E74 error w/ no easy solution), I have a couple of questions concerning the process I hope you can answer:

1) If I was to sign up for an account to complete offers (i.e. not a referral account), how would the process of acquiring enough "points" to earn the console/item differ from that of the referral account?

2) After completing an offer, would I have to wait for a month to pass before cancelling the offer if I desired, or could I cancel before then?

[quote name='Vigilante']Thanks so much for this topic, blindinglights--I joined SwagBucks a few months back, so unfortunately I didn't use your referral link, but it's due to your advice that I'm using the search engine every day now and actually earning a consistent amount of points, all for essentially doing nothing! :bouncy:

I just noticed your second post about getting free 360s/PS3s/Ipod Touches, and while this is immediately tantalizing to me (I'm in the market for a new 360 after getting the dreaded E74 error w/ no easy solution), I have a couple of questions concerning the process I hope you can answer:

1) If I was to sign up for an account to complete offers (i.e. not a referral account), how would the process of acquiring enough "points" to earn the console/item differ from that of the referral account?

2) After completing an offer, would I have to wait for a month to pass before cancelling the offer if I desired, or could I cancel before then?[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear about your SwagBucks success! :applause:

As for your question:

To be completely honest, I don't believe the offer based account is worth it for the larger prizes like consoles. The amount of offers you have to complete to earn the necessary points is high, in my opinion. Now this might be because I didn't find too many of the offers to be appealing. Once you get past Netflix, Gamefly, Emusic and the other few good/decent ones it's reduced to pay to play gambling and game sites.

It's just easier to convince 8 people (number of referrals needed for the lowest Xbox 360 package) to help you out by joining Netflix or one of the other good ones. In fact, you could always pay for trial period for a friend/family member and then cancel the service when the offer goes green (is completed). One of my friends had a large family and he completed a referral account by doing the 1 month offers for eMusic for each of his family members. $11 each for 8 trials is still pretty cheap considering you can get a 250gb Xbox 360 Elite system, two wireless controllers, black wired headset, and one game of your choice for 8 referrals. I don't think you can spend $88 on offers and get the same results.

If you're looking to complete offers for prizes I would suggest using the free game websites as they take much less points to get a game.

As far as canceling the offers, I always wait until very close to the end. They will catch on if you do the offer and immediately cancel but don't seem to care if you cancel 2-3 days before the end of the first month. But definitely do not forget because most of the offers are all subscription services and you want to avoid that charge for the next month.

If you have any more questions feel free to keep asking here or you can PM me.

ei blindinglights, have you experienced getting your amazon gc refunded? I was able to get my 1st 2 gc but since then, it is getting refunded. Im now sitting on 3.2k swagbucks. I already emailed support yesterday and I'm now waiting for their response

bread's done
Back