GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

[quote name='blindinglights']I got the captchas a few times yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I think what browser you use has something to do with it. When I use Google Chrome I don't get any Captchas, on Firefox though I get them everytime.

Also how long does it take to get the Gift cards? I have 3 all verified (one since Wednesday) but haven't received them yet.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']I think what browser you use has something to do with it. When I use Google Chrome I don't get any Captchas, on Firefox though I get them everytime.

Also how long does it take to get the Gift cards? I have 3 all verified (one since Wednesday) but haven't received them yet.[/QUOTE]

Unless you paid the extra 50 SB for the rush order, expect around a week.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']I think what browser you use has something to do with it. When I use Google Chrome I don't get any Captchas, on Firefox though I get them everytime.[/QUOTE]

This doesn't appear to be true. I've been getting captchas all weekend in Firefox. So, today I tried in Google Chrome, and same thing. Starting to worry the gravy train has come to an end. :cry:

[quote name='n8rockerasu']This doesn't appear to be true. I've been getting captchas all weekend in Firefox. So, today I tried in Google Chrome, and same thing. Starting to worry the gravy train has come to an end. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I hope not! SwagBucks TV has paid for quite a few of my games and movies.

[quote name='blindinglights']I hope not! SwagBucks TV has paid for quite a few of my games and movies.[/QUOTE]

I hope not either. I just started the method and i want to get more amazon cash to get stuff (working on getting me3 for free)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']This doesn't appear to be true. I've been getting captchas all weekend in Firefox. So, today I tried in Google Chrome, and same thing. Starting to worry the gravy train has come to an end. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm just lucky then, hopefully it goes away for you guys though. Wouldn't want this to end when I just started.

I'm on chrome, going to try firefox in a second to see

came up on firefox too): my guess is they have an algorithm thats detecting the intervals of our traffic and flagging accounts

[quote name='Phrozenspite']I'm on chrome, going to try firefox in a second to see

came up on firefox too): my guess is they have an algorithm thats detecting the intervals of our traffic and flagging accounts[/QUOTE]

Meaning, it's most likely never going away. I can't imagine them essentially marking some members as "bots" and then taking that away. This really sucks...and is most likely just a matter of time for everyone else.

Even with the Captha uproar going on, I got my 5 Gift Cards today. I still have 3 at the verified stage, so an easy $25 for me!

did anyone find that the timeframe that you get the progress on swagbucks TV has increased? like it used to around 30 seconds to 32 seconds update the %, now its close to a minute

[quote name='Phrozenspite']did anyone find that the timeframe that you get the progress on swagbucks TV has increased? like it used to around 30 seconds to 32 seconds update the %, now its close to a minute[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that happening today. That fucks it up cuz my tab refreshes b4 the 1 minute mark. I have it refreshing at 2 mins now but it doubles the total time to 75 SB, sux.

Edit: Actually I changed my extension to one that lets me choose a custom refresh time :D, if you're on Chrome its Easy Auto Refresh. Set it at 75 seconds makes it perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']I just noticed that happening today. That fucks it up cuz my tab refreshes b4 the 1 minute mark. I have it refreshing at 2 mins now but it doubles the total time to 75 SB, sux.[/QUOTE]

I have mine set at 75 seconds, thats been working fine... sucks that I have to watch it every 10 minutes or so because of the CAPTCHAs

The captchas are really slowing down my daily SB. I usually leave it on while I'm away from the computer and now I'm only able to use SBTV when I'm at my desk.

[quote name='Phrozenspite']also of note, if you have a smartphone or tablet guys, download the swagbucks app, it autorefreshes and is good for 100 Swagbucks extra a day[/QUOTE]

Just curious, is this the Swagbucks TV mobile app or the Swagbucks Search Swidget?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just curious, is this the Swagbucks TV mobile app or the Swagbucks Search Swidget?[/QUOTE]

the swagbucks mobile tv

[quote name='blindinglights']Free money is fun :D[/QUOTE]

Hell yea, and have u noticed those superbowl ads that pop up on the bottom? They have come up so many times for me I must of gained an extra 30 SB off of them.

Does anybody have any tips on getting points for searches? I'v been using it for awhile to navigate to any new site I'm about to go to, but it's been like four hours of nothing.

In my experience it only puts out SBs every couple hours or so. Also, I have better luck if I go past the first page of search results.

[quote name='blindinglights']In my experience it only puts out SBs every couple hours or so. Also, I have better luck if I go past the first page of search results.[/QUOTE]

Yea I see that you can only do it every few hours, but I just started that day and it took awhile to get any SB. Thanks that tip for going past the first page helped get it immediately.

Is anyone still getting captchas?

Saturday evening I logged on swagbucks and loaded up Reload Every on a video...and I was watching the percentage so I could enter the captcha that started to recently pop up...and.....for some reason the swagpoints are automatically going to my account without captcha

Did they remove it?

[quote name='TruMontana']Is anyone still getting captchas?

Saturday evening I logged on swagbucks and loaded up Reload Every on a video...and I was watching the percentage so I could enter the captcha that started to recently pop up...and.....for some reason the swagpoints are automatically going to my account without captcha

Did they remove it?[/QUOTE]

I was never getting them like others had suddenly. But a friend I referred was getting them and had them stop during the weekend.

Can/Should I load up SBTV on two different computers? I only have one computer reloading every 90 seconds to get me like 3 pts every 10 minutes.

I wouldn't do it. Just minimize the window and let it run whenever your computer is on. That seems slow but it will max out your daily SBTV points in under 12 hours.

[quote name='blindinglights']I wouldn't do it. Just minimize the window and let it run whenever your computer is on. That seems slow but it will max out your daily SBTV points in under 12 hours.[/QUOTE]

Thought so. I was just wondering if I was doing something the slow way.

Wow didn't realize there's a limit to how many $5 GC u can get at a time. Just told me I reached the max for the month. Guess I'll just keep stockpiling for next month.

What's the limit? I order two this month so far. Then I signed up for Netflix and I can get 1 more and probably another one in a few days.

I started doing this yesterday...using the Reload Every for videos, and all was going good. Got about 200 SB yesterday. Then today I come back and set it up again, but I'm getting captchas every time my bar fills up. Is this normal? I didn't get a single captcha yesterday.

Make sure you switch up the videos every now and then and use the search whenever you need to look something up. I'm not sure, but I suspect the site monitors user activity to see if it deems it automated.

As far as the limit goes, there's a limit of 5 of a single type of prize and two of a single type of prize per day. This means you can total $25 a month in $5 increments and redeem a maximum of two per day. Once you reach that limit, you have to wait until the next month to redeem $5 cards again. However, you can order other prizes, it's just a max of 5 per same prize and 2 per same prize per day.

What I do is redeem all five $5 codes within the first three days of the month and just start saving for the next month. Since they build up over time fast with the TV method, it will get to a point that you have enough for the current month, the next month, and a ton left over after that. In that scenario, I will order a higher value gift card just to clear out the balance.

I just messed around with the survey section for the first time and made about 150 SB in 45 minutes. I got disqualified for a lot of them, but still managed to find a couple that paid up pretty quick.

Dang, I've started getting Captcha on Swag TV also. Been using Swag for a few weeks, but just started to use Swag tv really last week and never had issues. Then today I have had it on and look back and my points hadn't increased today at all. Just checked and when it hit 100% there was a popup with a captcha, but the page reloaded before I entered, forgot to turn that off for it.

Are there any other decent values for point redemption? I like the amazon gift cards (as we all do) and is there anything that is still a better value than moving up to a $25 card?

bread's done
Back