Get FREE Items from Amazon.com Using Points2Shop.com! No CC Needed! Help&Tips, Too!

aTOH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Yo, what's good, CAGs?

I've always been a little skeptical about these referral-type sites before, despite seeing all the proof that everyone seemed to have. But, looking at my Zoids collection, it hasn't been growing lately. My latest, the Red Horn, was added about a year and a half ago. So, I finally gave in thinking, "Hey, I have only to gain, right?"

Points2Shop.com is a convenient online shopping site for all types of products. It's a free service that help members to earn points by doing offers, filling out surveys or even testing products, then using this points to shop at Amazon.com. Yes! You're not limited to just an iPod Touch, or a 360! Need towels or something? Get them free!

I created a mini-site with help and tips that I gathered from the P2S site and various members which is located over here
[size=+2] Help & Tips Here! [/size].
So, if you need a helping hand in what the heck to do, head over there. You can even PM me or ask in this thread! It'll probably need that bump anyway ;)

So, what are you waiting for? Help me expand my Zoids collection and sign up under me @
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=jayTOH!
You have nothing to lose, and a lot of free to gain!

Aaaaaaaand here's a picture of my (rather poor) collection in hopes to gain some sympathy :D

[size=+3]THANK YOU![/size]

[size=-2](Fellas, if you want your tip/stuff taken off of my site, just hit me up w/ a PM.)[/size]

About 2,000 more points away from getting a new Shield Liger!

51wyhkvi6.jpg

:drool:

Thanks a lot, Silverslug! Now that the ball's started rolling, hopefully more people will sign up under me. Last bump of the night before I head out.

Sorry for the late reply, opterasis. Unfortunately, I don't think Amazon's gift cards are up for the take here. However, you can exchange points for a few other gift cards. A quick search shows up Barnes and Nobles, iTunes, and a couple more.

signed under you hopeing to get an Xbox 360 with the no cc offers! nice! hope you get ur smexy dolls(cough) i mean "Action Figures" :)

bread's done
Back