Get Free Star Trek Beta Keys

[quote name='help1']Lame, they only let you get 2 per ip address.[/QUOTE]

Oh no! They're trying to make it fair! The horror!

I picked up a code but the download links seem horrible. Are there any fast ones people know of? Something that actually goes faster then 100kb. =/ Actually I couldn't even get the official downloader to go above 4kb.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Yea, how's a hoarder supposed to sell codes if he can only get 2 of them?[/QUOTE]

Hey, this is cheapassgamer, not moralassgamer.

[quote name='paintball745']wish I could have gotten one I dont want to burn $60 at steam to get a beta key.[/QUOTE]

Have you checked Target? They might still have beta keys for $1

[quote name='help1']Lame, they only let you get 2 per ip address.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='help1']Hey, this is cheapassgamer, not moralassgamer.[/QUOTE]

Wanting to hoard stuff and make money is one thing. Saying it's lame that a company actually has the nerve to slow you down in doing so is another. It has nothing to do with "morals." You just sound petty.

I got a key right away, but I'm still waiting for the client to finish downloading... You'd think a torrent with 800 seeds would be faster than ~200kB/s, but the 7000+ peers slow things down...

I have 3 extra keys if anyone needs one. I hoarded them just for you ;). Hopefully they aren't tied to my email address or something stupid haha... PM me if you want one.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I have 3 extra keys if anyone needs one. I hoarded them just for you ;). Hopefully they aren't tied to my email address or something stupid haha... PM me if you want one.[/QUOTE]

Pm sent!

lol nice, just ten minutes after the last get, the site is down for maintenance when I try >< Oh well, I'll give Giantbomb a try again in a few minutes.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I have 3 extra keys if anyone needs one. I hoarded them just for you ;). Hopefully they aren't tied to my email address or something stupid haha... PM me if you want one.[/QUOTE]
PM sent

[quote name='starkillr']The beta servers are swamped anyways, good luck actually playing.[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's been my experience with every big MMO beta test. Prepare to rip out your hair in frustration, as even the best of game servers will crash when overloaded with thousands of eager beta testers.

No kidding. And don't forget it's still beta; this probably doesn't have anything to do with the servers, but last night I had the game crash so hard it shut off the video card. It wasn't sending a blank signal, it was sending *no* signal. Never have I seen anything like that happen before, and I can't seem to reproduce it.

You can get them with a free account at File Planet as well.

Have my key, but have been thwarted at my download attempts from every angle.

Appropriate name for the OP, by the way.

im tryna just rack up on them...

I gave up on my eBay dreams...

Just personal preference to have a bunch to give to friends to play with...

[quote name='CaptainKirk']im tryna just rack up on them...

I gave up on my eBay dreams...

Just personal preference to have a bunch to give to friends to play with...[/QUOTE]

Can I have one please?

sure...

once another site does a big giveaway...I need the 3 I have...

for me...my wife...and my best friend...anything after ill PM u if you still need

[quote name='CaptainKirk']sure...

once another site does a big giveaway...I need the 3 I have...

for me...my wife...and my best friend...anything after ill PM u if you still need[/QUOTE]

OK thanks

RPS should be doing some soon, they offered them to subscribers last night.
Got mine from Giantbomb just after they came up from maintainance, literally 5 minutes after that I get an email saying "If you want one, just mail back.". Damnit, unneccessary signup. =(

My god this game sucks. If at all possible, play the beta, so you don't waste money on the retail. I love star trek, but I enjoyed this less than galaxies, and that's saying a LOT.

They really need to do something with the on planet combat. Seems very bland and boring.

The ship combat was kinda cool. I am still having fun with the beta but i doubt i will buy it. I hate paying for monthly fees.

bread's done
Back