Get Games Go 2 for $15 PC Downloads

RiseFromYourGrave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Get Games Go is having their "Get Loaded" deal, where you can pick from these 4 games:

Serious Sam 3 Deluxe (Steam)
Red Orchestra 2 GOTY (Steam)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition (Steam)
Dungeon Siege 3 + DLC (Steam)

for $15.

http://www.getloadedgo.com/

P.S. Serious Sam 3 comes with copies of the First and Second Encounter (Classic)

Has anybody ever done purchases w/ GetGamesGo before?

Can you do it via PayPal w/ your $? CC? (like you can w/ Gamersgate)
Or what?

Will GGG set off a flag w/ your CC company like sometimes happens w/ GMG b/c it's International?

[quote name='MysterD']Has anybody ever done purchases w/ GetGamesGo before?

Can you do it via PayPal w/ your $? CC? (like you can w/ Gamersgate)
Or what?

Will GGG set off a flag w/ your CC company like sometimes happens w/ GMG b/c it's International?[/QUOTE]

I bought Commandos Complete from them using PayPal without any problems but that was
almost two years ago. I got charged in British pounds from UK PayPal which eventually got
exchanged into USD (no fees that I saw).

I kinda regret never getting the Augmented Edition myself because there's no upgrade and Amazon didn't sell it.

That said, the rest of these prices aren't GREAT but on a good day you'd only save $2.50 so if you want two of these games, why not?

[quote name='MysterD']Bleh.
I ordered Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe and they gave me a code for Standard Ed.[/QUOTE]
I don't see where it says Deluxe edition on the purchase page.

[quote name='dark2025']I don't see where it says Deluxe edition on the purchase page.[/QUOTE]

This is what's on sale -> SS3: BFE - Seriously Digital Edition (on GGG).
My GGG account is even showing me as ordering *that* Edition.
Details of that Edition from GGG:
CATEGORY > FIRST PERSON SHOOTER >
SERIOUS SAM 3 BFE SERIOUSLY DIGITAL EDITION
STEAM
Serious Sam 3 BFE is hitting on November 22nd. The over the top, no cover all man called Sam is about to unleash his boomsticks

ONLY$49.99
BUY NOW
The "Seriously Digital Edition" is pretty much a must have for the fan of Sam. Filled with pre-order goodness, we don't think there is much more you could ask for other than Mental's head on a plate...

Serious Sam: First and Second Encounter Classic

Exclusive Making-Of Serious Sam 3: BFE Video

Timed Exclusive Brett Sanderson Headless Kamikaze Multiplayer Character

Timed Exclusive DLC: Sniper Scope for AS-24"Devastator" Weapon

Complete Collection of High-Res Serious Sam 3: BFE Trailers and Game Videos

Official Sound Track Composed by Damjan Mravunac andUndercode

Digital Artbook, High-Res Posters and Box Art
That's what I added on GGG.
And all the extra content's missing, since it gave me a Standard Ed key.

That stuff listed above for that edition on GGG is the SAME as the SS3: BFE - Deluxe Edition details listed on STEAM, which I'll quote below (from Steam).
Purchase the Serious Deluxe Edition and receive the following extras in addition to the standard Serious Sam 3 BFE copy.

Classic versions Serious Sam: First and Second Encounter (giftable if you already own them on Steam)
Exclusive Making-Of Serious Sam 3: BFE Video
Timed Exclusive Brett Sanderson Headless Kamikaze Multiplayer Character
Timed Exclusive DLC: Sniper Scope for AS-24 "Devastator" Weapon
Complete Collection of High-Res Serious Sam 3: BFE Trailers and Game Videos
Official Sound Track Composed by Damjan Mravunac and Undercode
Digital Artbook, High-Res Posters and Box Art

Last edited by a moderator:
$15 for two of them is pretty much consistent with sale prices we've seen this summer. Serious Sam and Deus Ex together is the only deal you can make where you'd save an extra couple bucks maybe. Dungeon Siege (w/o DLC) and RO2 both have been $5 this summer.

[quote name='Umair56']$15 for two of them is pretty much consistent with sale prices we've seen this summer. Serious Sam and Deus Ex together is the only deal you can make where you'd save an extra couple bucks maybe. Dungeon Siege (w/o DLC) and RO2 both have been $5 this summer.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe has been this cheap before...

I'm thinking of going for Deus Ex: HR Augmented Edition. Anyone thinking of getting Serious Sam 3 Deluxe want to split this with me?

Well, GetGamesGo contacted me about ordering the Deluxe and winding up w/ Standard Key.
They're working on it:

Hi there

Many apologies. It looks like the keys for Serious Sam Seriously Digital Edition are activating on Steam OK but for some reason the additional content isn’t being activated and it is looking like just the standard edition. We will look into this asap and make sure it gets sorted. However, the devs don’t seem to be around at the moment but we’ll hopefully have it sorted asap.

Kind regds
Dermot
The GetGamesGo Team

Hopefully, they're resolve this issue by sometime next week.
Glad to at least know it just sounds like he's implying it's a common problem they're having here w/ buyers and they're planning to sort it out.

EDIT:
GGG users, check your account if you bought SS3 Seriously Digital Edition.
You got new keys in your GGG account - for the SS3 Deluxe Edition key (with all the extras).
Problem solved. :)

[quote name='colophon']I'm thinking of going for Deus Ex: HR Augmented Edition. Anyone thinking of getting Serious Sam 3 Deluxe want to split this with me?[/QUOTE]

Have you gotten it already ? I'm looking for someone to split with as well. Any of the 3 games minus Red Orchestra

Meh, bought SS3 and DE, mainly because my tiger direct refund kicked back... 15 dollar month long headache is what I got instead of CoD MW3 headphones.

bread's done
Back