Get @HeyPlaystation to 25k followers by Sept 8th giveaway(3DTV,PS3, & more)- Twitter

retail sucks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Follow @HeyPlayStation & help them reach 25k followers by 9/8 for your chance to win a 3DTV package w/ a PS3 & more!.
https://twitter.com/#!/HeyPlayStation

I know a lot of CAGs may be following them already via the House Party PlayStation Rewards since their sponsored on the site but if your not following it's well worth a chance even if you only play PC, 360, Wii, & etc. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ellahjay88']Retweeted and followed!! thanks for the heads up!![/QUOTE]

Your welcome, I know 1 in 25,000 isn't great odds for the grand prize(if they get to 25,000 followers) but they also giveaway games on Wednesdays(#WinItW) and other days through the week. I won Resistance 3 three months ago and my brother won NCAA 12 last month & there's usually 5-6 winners per giveaway. Good luck :)

[quote name='r3dreck']What are you retweeting to enter?[/QUOTE]

A retweet isn't required but their retweeting the original @HeyPlaystation post about the promo to help spread the word/get them to 25k. You could tweet your own message if you wanted, but neither is required, only following them is needed to win for this promo.

[quote name='retail sucks']A retweet isn't required but their retweeting the original @HeyPlaystation post about the promo to help spread the word/get them to 25k. You could tweet your own message if you wanted, but neither is required, only following them is needed to win for this promo.[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks

bread's done
Back