GET IN MAH BELLY! Baby- the OTTher, OTTher white meat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mr ryles']don't be afraid syb take off the mask and show us her face.[/quote]
37237GLnk_w.jpg

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']? huh?

*edit* i dunno if you all are checking in on the old OTT, but it's still goin strong, and, Ryles is planning to fellate it.[/QUOTE] I was saying, I could PM you (or one of the others) with a pic of my desktop, and just pretend I was posting in the thread. :lol:

Yeah, that sounds like Ryles alright. :shame: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I was saying, I could PM you (or one of the others) with a pic of my desktop, and just pretend I was posting in the thread. :lol:

Yeah, that sounds like Ryles alright. :shame: :lol:[/quote]

yea, go ahead. if you show me yours, i'll show you mine ;)

I'm seeing Zodiac tomorrow, with a few friends.
[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']yea, go ahead. if you show me yours, i'll show you mine ;)[/QUOTE] Done. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm seeing Zodiac tomorrow, with a few friends.
Done. :lol:[/quote]

done. it's really girlie right now, sorry.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']done. it's really girlie right now, sorry.[/QUOTE] That's okay. It could be said that mine is really "girlie", too. :lol:

I should get to bed, I'm working at 10 ...

[quote name='prmononoke']Zodiac is really girlie? Weird.[/quote]

no, my desktop is girlie with the pink and purple iris's on it.

Anyone who posts in this OTT before the other one closes is a traitor to the cause. And also they will be hit with tomatoes. Killer Tomatoes.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']no, my desktop is girlie with the pink and purple iris's on it.[/quote]
mine is too.......

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Anyone who posts in this OTT before the other one closes is a traitor to the cause. And also they will be hit with tomatoes. Killer Tomatoes.[/QUOTE]From outer space?

[quote name='CitizenB']Yes that was the best dress I've ever seen on a women.[/quote]
I might have to think about renting Ghost Rider when it comes out then.......:whistle2:k

[quote name='AK85']I might have to think about renting Ghost Rider when it comes out then.......:whistle2:k[/quote]

I used my free 300 tickets i got from Bestbuy.
"Yes, id like to get tickets to 300 for next friday"
"Yes, id like to exchange these tickets for Ghost Rider at 8"

[quote name='Pookymeister']I used my free 300 tickets i got from Bestbuy.
"Yes, id like to get tickets to 300 for next friday"
"Yes, id like to exchange these tickets for Ghost Rider at 8"[/quote]

haha nice, I am kind of shocked they didn't try to put their foot down

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Sweet. New South Park season starts next week. Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I knew a new season would begin soon!

Just woke up after a night of 360 and whiskey. My head is still a bit off center :puke:.

I also watched this movie "Tideland" last night. I really tried to convince myself that it wasn't a bad movie, but it was terrible. Never....never....see it.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Someone tell me how to get these damn media tags to work.[/quote]
Couldn't figure out how to do the first one, as they embed a player and there's no link anywhere to the actual video.

However, youtube links will show up if you drop the url to the page in the media tags. So for the second one, you can go to the page, double click the video to open the link to youtube where it's hosted and then take the link and embed it between the media tags:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC5BIuhQBy0[/media]

[quote name='2Fast']13th day in a row of work today, someone kill me.[/QUOTE]
Disgusting.

I'm at work now, and I've been up for 16 hours. I'll be up for over 24 once I'm done.:'(

( I knew staying up to beat Marvel: Ultimate Alliance was a heinous idea... )

[quote name='2Fast']13th day in a row of work today, someone kill me.[/quote]

I used to have to do that back in my high school days when I worked in the games department at Hershey Park. And then I had the added pleasure of working from 9am to 9pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Man that place sucked.

Ugh...I just ate sausage and egg biscuits. They were tasty, but damn I feel like I'm going to puke now. Lots of whiskey + greasy pork = Bad Idea.

"Good Idea: Drinking lots of whiskey(Well it seemed like a good idea at the time)
Bad Idea: Drinking lots of whiskey...in retrospect."

Wow my OTT was over a thousand posts long! I guess no mods were on lol

I am going to write up about a few reviews for my website and then do cleaning GAH!

UGGGG! I hate waking up with a stomach ach. Christ.....

Hmm what to do for today?

Girl is having one of her high school friends over which means i have to dissapear for a awhile.

[quote name='Soodmeg']UGGGG! I ate waking up with a stomach ach. Christ.....[/QUOTE]
Why would you eat waking up if you had a stomach ache?

I can't remember if I have...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I miss posting in the "Post Your Desktop" thread. :cry:

But there are only 5 CAGs (two of which no longer post) who have seen pics of my gf. And I'm not about to change that. :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='Brak']Why would you eat waking up if you had a stomach ache?[/quote]

It was suppose to be hate. I hate waking up with a stomach ach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back