get into the game - halo 2 - 2 for $30?

Richard18

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
On getintothegame.com's weekly special section it has halo 2 as part of the 2 for $30.

Games 2 for $30 at Target. Choose from ATV Offroad Fury (PS2), Halo 2 (XBX), Red Dead Revolver (PS2, XBX), SOCOM II (PS2), Burnout 3 (PS2, XBX), Ratchet Clank 2 Commando (PS2), Super Mario Sunshine (GC), Star Ocean (PS2), Sonic Heroes (PS2), Jak II (PS2), The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker (GC) and NBA Ballers (PS2, XBX).

http://www.getintothegame.com/pages/specials/specials.php

The weekly ad shows Halo CE instead of Halo 2...Hopefully, you can show a manager the online ad and get Halo 2 for the same price.

I think it's funny how they call it "Play 2 pay for 1." More like play 2, pay for 1.5. Still a good deal, and good luck to those of you trying to get Halo 2 with it.

Go to target.com and e-mail their customer support center and copy the text from getintothegame.com into the e-mail. They should e-mail or actually call you back within a few days and they will honor the price on Halo 2. I did this the last time they had a 2 for $30 and they misprinted THUG 2 instead of THUG 1. I got THUG 2 for $15 and the guy who called coundn't have been nicer. If your wanting Halo 2, its defintaley worth typing the e-mail.

[quote name='ukhoops']Go to target.com and e-mail their customer support center and copy the text from getintothegame.com into the e-mail. They should e-mail or actually call you back within a few days and they will honor the price on Halo 2. I did this the last time they had a 2 for $30 and they misprinted THUG 2 instead of THUG 1. I got THUG 2 for $15 and the guy who called coundn't have been nicer. If your wanting Halo 2, its defintaley worth typing the e-mail.[/QUOTE]

halo 2 is great.. but its only truely fun if you have friends/online.

I printed the ad and Target did honor it for Halo 2. They werent happy about it and took my copy of the ad. But after a few valid complaints about wasting my time and how they should honor their own ads they finally caved in. Halo 2 and Burnout 3 for $30, cant beat that!

bread's done
Back