~get literally anything from amazon.com for free! Just click to find out!~

clasiq

CAG Veteran
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sup People
CHECK OUT THIS FANTASTIC SITE CALLED "POINTS2SHOP.COM"
its crazy

Most people give up on sites like these or either think its a scam. But if you just try it for one day i promise be like o my GOD! how come nobody told me about this!
And don't forget all of this absolutely free! no credit cards, you don't even have to pay a cent!

Lets get STARTED

every 100 points equals 1 dollar

How to earn points to use for Amazon!

#1.You can just play GAMES! say what!!!
you truly can earn money by playing games! Its so easy and heres a list of the games it has.

A Racing game = Come on so simple!

Shooting gallery = U got to be kidding me!

These and many more are gonna be available soon! come on having money and earning money at the same time sounds like money to me!

2.You can do surveys that can take just 5 min or less and get payed 100-400 points! Each!
and and no credit cards! and it is all free.

And there are other ways to earn like playing "the lottery!" and joining a team and the top ten teams get point prizes!!!

3.Refer Your friends! and you get 50 points the moment they join! And half there earnings
so if they get 100 points you get 50 points and another 50 for singing them up

Tutorial:

To do an offer click on earn points on the points2shop website, then click on "visit offer"

Once you have finished the offer go to "Mark as completed (Claim)" then the offer should be pending meaning the offer is waiting to be approved. The time of this can most of the time is INSTANT! but can sometimes take up to an hour! very little in order for getting that mola!

Once you sign up you get a250 points bonus!250 right of the back! thats enough to get a game the same day! DAM*!

Everything is from Amazon and you can literally get anything you can find from amazon for free!

You can also convert yours points to cash and cash out via PayPal! And all payments are Instant!

The list goes on FOREVER!
JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND SIGN UP ALREADY!

Points2Shop

Just to let yall when you sign up your using my referral link! but once you sign up youll be able to pm me about any QUESTIONS you have and ill answer them best to my knowledge!

If you have any questions post them below! or send me a message on points2shop!

NOW GO GET THAT FREE MONEY!
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back