Get paid $0.05 per click @CrownGPT, TreasureTrooper, plus MORE! L@@K

Bszelda

CAGiversary!
Paid to Click is back at CrownGPT!!! Hurry and signup while you still have a chance at earning clicks for today! $2.10 per day!!!

Signup here!: http://crowngpt.com/home?ref=BradS

8.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am giving free invited to Lockerz if anyone needs one!! Also, take a look at these web sites and sign up under my referral links if you are interested. ^_^

Hey guys! I have a ton of websites to share with you. All of these web sites vary from Search engine sites (like Swagbucks) to offer sites to survey sites. I hope you guys who are not signed up for any of these sites listed below will sign up using any referral links posted! If you sign up under my referral links, I will help you any time with whatever you need! :D

Referral Sites

This site is basically a site that offers you either cash or a camera of your choice. This web site offers two ways of earning your reward. The first being the solo route where you complete small paid offers to get enough credits for the reward. The second route is the least costly but it requires you to refer at least 6 people to sign up under you and complete one offer. I am currently doing to referral method as you see above.

This site does pay out the items that you earn. There are videos all over the internet that show unboxings of items received from this site.

This site is extremely similar to the one above but instead of offering cameras, it offers Xbox 360 Elites. There are also elites that come with accessories and/or games. Though, that depends on which prize you choose.

This site is also similar to the two above but you can earn games instead! Now, this site is a bit different. To get a game, all you have to do is complete 2 offers using a points account or just complete 1 offer and refer 2 people with a referral account. You'll be able to choose account types and change between the two whenever you like.

Again, this web site is almost exactly the same as the others above, but you get the choice of receiving an ipod touch as your prize. As you can see, I chose the cash since I already own an ipod touch. :)

Survey Sites

This survey site is amazing. I have been with them for at least a year and I believe I have received well over $100 in that time. I actually think I have gotten possibly between $200 and $300. Anyway, for this site, you take simple surveys that can last between 5 minutes to 30+ minutes. Each survey pays you with points. 100 points equals $1 on this site and most surveys offer at least 100 points. You get your money via PayPal once you reach the minimum payout of $10. I highly recommend this site.

logo_transparent.gif

This web site is pretty cool. I have received 2 $25 Amazon gift cards from this site so far by just completing surveys sent to my email address and also clicking advertisements that they periodically send you for extra points redeemable for prizes. You can also earn points by shopping. The way it works is that you go to the website that you want to shop at through a shopping link on mypoints and then purchases something to receive the points. Usually the points are per dollar spent. This website is very nice and does payout. If you want to join, please message me and I'll gladly send you an invite. :)

This site offers a very large variety of rewards in return for doing surveys. I have completed many surveys for them and have gotten many prizes such as 2 2GB Micro SD Cards. If you save up your points, you could even get things such as appliances or electronics. I believe there are also DVDs and books as well as many other various products.

GPT Sites

topLogo.gif

This web site is fantastic. It is so simple yet it offers so many amazing prizes. Currently, you can get 2 points for logging in once per day, 2 points for answering a daily trivia question, and 2 points for each and every person you invite. Currently, this web site is invite only, which means that if you want in on all of the easy prizes they have to offer, you must get someone, like me, to send an invite. Message me anytime and I will send an invite IMMEDIATELY. :D

swagbucks.jpg

GET PAID TO SEARCH! This web site actually does just that. It pays you to use its search engine that actually gives you results from Google and Ask. I myself have already gotten something from this site and I have only been a member for less than a month! Please, if you want to sign up for this site, let me know and I'll send a invite. No use in letting a referral go to waste, right?

These two sites are almost identical. They each offer you a $5 signup bonus through the links above. I have cashed out twice with each site. Even though the cashout is $30, it's pretty simple and easy to get there, especially if you complete offers and surveys found on the sites. The easiest way of earning money on these sites is the email ads. These sites send ou multiple emails per day that pay you a varied amount for clicking. Though doing just the email clicks is kinda slow, you will definitely get there eventually and this site DOES pay.

This site is mainly a paid to click site. There are tons of ads to click and you earn money with each click. The biggest way that I earn money on this site is by completing the daily surveys. For each survey, you can earn about $1. I have been a member of this site for about 3 weeks and have already cashed out $20, even though the site has a minimum of $3. I recommend this site, especially to people who are used to completing surveys.

This website is called Hits4Pay.com. I like this site because they immediately credit your account with $10 at signup. I have cashed out once with this site so they DO pay. You basically earn money by clicking on ads that they send to you in your member inbox or to your email.

For this site, you basically earn points by completing simple offers that take just minutes to complete. Each point is worth $1 and your points can be redeemed on the site for things that are listed on Amazon.com. I have received $50 total worth of products through this site. The community is also very helpful at times.

This web site is called PrizeRebel. I have been a member for about 2 years now and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. I think I have gotten $100+ worth of merchandise in just this year alone. Basically, all that you do is complete offers that don't even require a credit card, though they do have credit card offers that give you a good amount of money for completion.

This website is very unique. You can complete surveys, complete offers, click ads, and participate in treasure hunts for cash. If you participate enough in this site, you will really start to rack up the points. I highly recommend this site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there's all my sites! If you have any problems, make sure to message me anytime and I will try to help you. I have been a member of most of these sites for at least a year and I know a good bit about them. Also, please use the referral links (posted as the banners). If you sign up without clicking the links, that's a wasted referral and a wasted referral makes baby monkeys sad :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
*BUMP*

Sorry for creating that other thread. I will now use this thread specifically for things like this.

Alright I have a promo code for YourPS34free.com. from an employee of the company. it works and I recommend it!

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4392831

the referral promo code is actually encrypted in the URL of the website (the last seven #'s) in which it awards you with 99999999 referrals which is (UNLIMITED).

Once you are on the site, create an account, and sign in. *IMPORTANT*set it to referral account , complete only one offer because the link depends on you having credit. just do a free trial offer and cancel after the requirements are met, so it will be free.

after it registers and you receive credit for your offer. you will receive the unlimited referrals. PICK THE PLAYSTATION 3 PACKAGE YOU WANT, AND ITS YOURS!!!!

**PROMOS CODES ARE GOOD FOR 15-20 OUTSIDE ACCOUNTS**
--TRY THEM BEFORE THEY ARE OUT--

*Bump*

C'Mon guys... Don't you want free money?!

Half of these offers don't even charge to your CC....

*Bump*

OK...do you guys not want 5 bucks for free or what? If you do certain offers, they won't charge your account. This means that you are really making $5 from this...

Or...do you guys just want me to hold a contest for a wii points card?.....

bread's done
Back