Get Paid or Earn Prizes for Answering Surveys

SizzorB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Yes, there are probably a million sites like this across the internet. I used to never even listen to these things because I figured I would get scammed or spammed. However, this one site I joined is pretty cool. It's www.mysurvey.com

You earn points for every survey you take, and once you have atleast 1000 points, you can get cash (10 bucks), or gift certificates. There are also different prizes like an Xbox 360, Plasma TV, etc. Some surveys ask about products, and they will actually mail you a product for you to try out. I've gotten shampoo, and actually got to watch a TV show that Fox was thinking about putting on the air.

Also, if you guys just want to leave your email so I could invite you (and earn points), that would be cool...but I'm not going to force you to.

Interesting...I'll look into it later and if I want to sign up, I'll send you a PM.

If you can get in, Pinecone is a very dependable, excellent consumer survey organization. They mail out checks within 2 days of completion and I've received over $400 compensation/honarium in the past year. I receive at least one survey a week, typically two, and they have special surveys (one paid $50 for product sampling). I highly recommend them, unfortunately it is not referral based and you just have to be at the right site at the right time; their referral banners could be anywhere and you just have to have a sharp eye.

Once you're in though, it's for life. :whistle2:D And getting cash for surveys is a good thing.

Mysurvey points come by really slow, surveys usually only give like 10-50 points (so imagine how long it'll take to get to 1000)

*is a former member of site*

Yes, he's right, it does take a long time. But while you wait you do have the opportunity to get other stuff. I've been a member for appx. 1 year and have 950 points.

And you do not need to give credit card info.

[quote name='yukine']A year of work for $10.00? :/ That is pretty lame.[/QUOTE]

Well saying that is like saying you take a survey every single day. They come up every once and a while so you don't have to worry about checking the site every day. Most surveys take 1-5 minutes, and there are a couple that take less. Occasionally you will get a survey that will take longer, but you get a lot more points for that.

I would really sign up but c'mon how lame is this point system, I noticed many game companies these websites that have the point systems when you do their "quests" or w/e you call them they also take a lot of time up.

been a member with them for like 4 months gotten 30 dollars in checks from them so far took two surveys for 10 dollars checks come in like 2 weeks.i know all the sites out there like this there are lots i got about $120 in amazon since this june plus lots of spending cash if anybody wants a list and a few refferal links pm me your e-mail addy i got a list stored on my computer and be glad to e-mail it to you.

[quote name='wwf20112']been a member with them for like 4 months gotten 30 dollars in checks from them so far took two surveys for 10 dollars checks come in like 2 weeks.i know all the sites out there like this there are lots i got about $120 in amazon since this june plus lots of spending cash if anybody wants a list and a few refferal links pm me your e-mail addy i got a list stored on my computer and be glad to e-mail it to you.[/quote]

Hey man, could you send me the list as well? I'd love the Amazon one!

[email protected]

Thanks bud!

bread's done
Back