Get paid to do surveys?

Nyquil

CAGiversary!
Anyone know any legitmate free survey sites that pays you money to fill out surveys? I think I remember a topic like this you used to exist, but i can find it. Any good ones out there?

Invitations are few and far between, but pinecone research is the best place I've see. $5 a survey, 1-3 surveys a month. They mail the check right after you fill out the survey.

I use mysurvey.com. I've received around 4 checks from them. The number of surveys you get depends on the numbef of people in your household and the ages of these people but they're really reliable. PM me if you want to know more.

Hey I see a lot of good servey sites people are recomending, could someone tell me if any of them like pay to people in Canada over paypal, even check?

I use Surveyspot a lot. They used to send me a lot more that paid by the survey though, for the last month all I've been offered are entries into a contest or nothing. I have something like $75 in my account with them though.

Here's another vote for Pinecone. Surveys can take up to 15 minutes though, but they do send the $5 checks and send out samples from time to time.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I couldnt come to trust those type of things.[/QUOTE]
Same here. What company pays you just for filling out surveys? Wouldn't they be losing money? There must be a catch to all these money giving surveys...

[quote name='encendido5']Here's another vote for Pinecone. Surveys can take up to 15 minutes though, but they do send the $5 checks and send out samples from time to time.[/quote]
So far I made around 150$ with them. My last two surveys they handed out 20$ and 25$. It really depends on who you are as a person though. But I guess I lucked out :).

The surveys aren't just for the hell of it, but rather tools used by market research companies. There are a fair number of legitimate ones out there, but like anything on the internet, far more crap to wade through.
As long as you try a legitimate one mentioned here, there is nothing to worry about. But dreams of making crazy $$$ is mostly a pipedream regardless.

[quote name='vherub']The surveys aren't just for the hell of it, but rather tools used by market research companies. There are a fair number of legitimate ones out there, but like anything on the internet, far more crap to wade through.
As long as you try a legitimate one mentioned here, there is nothing to worry about. But dreams of making crazy $$$ is mostly a pipedream regardless.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, it's all done for market research. "X" company wants to release a game or peripheral but they are still unsure about a few aspects of it, for example. So "X" company contracts a marketing company to do research and gather relevant information that will help "X" company cater their product towards their intended audience.

I remember when I did a survey for "The Bible Game." They wanted to know whether I'd be interested in a game about the bible and asked me a bunch of miscellaneous questions like "what would be a good title for a bible game" and "how many people in your house would be interested?" About a year later, the game came out (despite my many responses that implied I had no damn interest whatsoever about the game :D)

I am using a website now but instead of money you get gift cards, video games, and other stuff

and it is legit but it is for kids 18 and younger I think

not sure if that is something you're looking for...

So what are the sites where you don't need to be over 18 to do? I might give em a try if they ARE reliable

[quote name='scuba']I am using a website now but instead of money you get gift cards, video games, and other stuff

and it is legit but it is for kids 18 and younger I think

not sure if that is something you're looking for...[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in a link to that site as well as some invites to other sites as well. Thanks to anyone who hooks a brother up.

[quote name='Baylro']Found this banner a couple days ago and got in so i thought id share. Supposedly these Pinecone Research signup links are few and far between so sign up while you can.

http://www.burstnet.com/ads/ad9820a-map.cgi/SZ=728X90A/V=1.0J/BRC=67276/BCPG49089.75022.85975/

ill let you know when/if i get payment... already got into my first survey and might recieve my first test product too :lol:[/quote]

Pinecone is awesome.. They stopped letting me do surveys because I went on vacation for three months and didn't notify them so they blacklisted me.. that sucks. But I'm trying to get back in with a very slightly different name (one that won't void my checks) and address too.

I used to do these at work all the time. After two months or so I would have like 6-8 checks (depending on how many samples I reviewed at home, which are bonus checks).

Seriously kickarse when you are totally out of money and about to boil some ramen and you realize you've got about 8 checks in your shoebox. Go out to dinner, get drunk or buy a video game.

e-rewards.com is legit although you get gift certicates, free Blockbuster rentals, frequent flyer miles rather than cash. I've been using them for a while and have cashed in on the $25 level 3 times. Got 6 BB rentals twice and a FTD.com $25 certificate. I tend to lie alot to make myself eligible for the surveys but ya know lol. I've got like $30 in my account now waiting untill i'm eligible to claim one of those again, you can only get each thing once every 6 months i think.

Hey I just got sent and did a Pinecone survey about salad dressing. It didn't say what it was worth though. Do they tell you or just send you a check, is there a way to find the info in your account ? Also they talked about sending me this dressing to try.... YAY! :D

A quick google search and I found a link that will take you to the Pinecone registration page here's the link: www.burstnet.com/ads/ad9820a-map.cgi/SZ=728X90A/V=1.0J/BRC=67276/BCPG49089.75022.85975/

Thank me later if you start getting paid. Get it while it's hot too because I tried several other posted links and those were already dead.

Bah. I was already beaten to it on the first page, ah well, for those who don't read the past pages (like me apparently) jump on it.

[quote name='Redeema']A quick google search and I found a link that will take you to the Pinecone registration page here's the link: www.burstnet.com/ads/ad9820a-map.cgi/SZ=728X90A/V=1.0J/BRC=67276/BCPG49089.75022.85975/

Thank me later if you start getting paid. Get it while it's hot too because I tried several other posted links and those were already dead.

Bah. I was already beaten to it on the first page, ah well, for those who don't read the past pages (like me apparently) jump on it.
[/QUOTE]

Well i signed up hpe it actually works I really need some quick cash :p

[quote name='$hady']Hey I just got sent and did a Pinecone survey about salad dressing. It didn't say what it was worth though. Do they tell you or just send you a check, is there a way to find the info in your account ? Also they talked about sending me this dressing to try.... YAY! :D[/quote]

you know all that NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) stuff you agreed to? Well you probably just broke it within 10 minutes of agreeing. ^^

bread's done
Back