Get Pikachu Colored Pichu over Nintendo WFC Free

It's been posted in several of the other pokemon threads already, but I guess it doesn't hurt to have it's own thread so people see it.

Damn it, i missed out on that and the Jirachu cause i couldnt get it to work when i traded in some ds games for their 50% more credit

Thx OP, I just got me one for my Platinum, bout to get 2 more from my Diamond and Pearl copy.

Many I can trade one for a Jirachu.
Sweet

Dont know, but i would try.
Never hurts to have an extra then you can trade it.
I have 3 now on my 3 versions.
Now i just need a Jirachu.

Ugh. They keep taunting me with this. I just cannot find my copy of Diamond at my mom's house. And I have a copy of Pearl with me...and it doesn't work! :bomb:

Are you sure it doesnt work on Pearl, cause it worked on my copy perfect.
Are you following the directions correctly?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anyone know if HeartGold and SoulSilver can get this?

Edit: Just tried. No dice.[/QUOTE]
Irony

anyway, what does the Pichu look like when it evolves? Just regular perhaps?

[quote name='adriley313']Are you sure it doesnt work on Pearl, cause it worked on my copy perfect.
Are you following the directions correctly?[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry.

I meant, my copy of Pearl is dead. It doesn't power up at all. And my copy of Diamond is lost somewhere in the mounds of boxes at home.

If you have heart gold or soul silver be sure to transfer it over and take it to the shrine in Ilex forest. You get another special pichu if you do.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If you have heart gold or soul silver be sure to transfer it over and take it to the shrine in Ilex forest. You get another special pichu if you do.[/QUOTE]

Ah, sweet. I knew there was something special there, but didn't know what.

I'll be visiting a friend tonight and using his DS to transfer some of my Platinum Pokémon to SoulSilver. Can't wait.

Heading to the gym soon with my Ekans by my side. ;)

[quote name='utopianmachine']Ah, sweet. I knew there was something special there, but didn't know what.

I'll be visiting a friend tonight and using his DS to transfer some of my Platinum Pokémon to SoulSilver. Can't wait.

Heading to the gym soon with my Ekans by my side. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wish I had another DS I could use, as I have TONS of crap I'd move over. =\

[quote name='sippycupz']Irony

anyway, what does the Pichu look like when it evolves? Just regular perhaps?[/QUOTE]

http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/025.shtml

Since it is a shiny pokemon it will retain it's special color through evolutions. As it evolves it will become a Raichu colored Pikachu. When it evolves to Raichu it's color is like a dark orange.

Same is with any shiny you obtain in game.

This Pichu as mentioned will help you obtain another special Pichu when transferred to HG or SS. It is the Notch-eared Pichu or I guess it will be called spiky-eared Pichu.

http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pichu.shtml

If you would have gotten Jirachi and then transferred it to HG or SS you would open a new route in your pokewalker.

I got this, but I have yet to trade it into my HeartGold. To get a Shoko-tan Pichu should be nice. But I don't know what level it will be. Can't wait for the next event. Will they release a Mew in October for the decennial, only time will tell.

I was about to say that they already had the 10 year celebration, but I guess you mean for the release of Gold and Silver. I really doubt they will say 10 years, since they mostly celebrate the beginning of pokemon, but you never know. I guess that's where I got my Mew...I forget, I know I got some special edition pokemon in their Pokemon across America 10 year celebration.

Hmm, so I actually went to the effort of changing my wireless to WEP, but I don't see the "mystery gift" option when I boot up Platinum...

EDIT: nm, figured it out. google to the rescue.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody is kind enough to send one my way (assuming you have multiple games), I would be very appreciative!

[quote name='Rig']If anybody is kind enough to send one my way (assuming you have multiple games), I would be very appreciative![/QUOTE]

You can still get it, unless the only pokemon game you have is HG or SS. Otherwise sorry, if I still had my Diamond I would send you one your way as an extra. :(

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/025.shtml

Since it is a shiny pokemon it will retain it's special color through evolutions. As it evolves it will become a Raichu colored Pikachu. When it evolves to Raichu it's color is like a dark orange.

Same is with any shiny you obtain in game.

This Pichu as mentioned will help you obtain another special Pichu when transferred to HG or SS. It is the Notch-eared Pichu or I guess it will be called spiky-eared Pichu.

http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pichu.shtml

If you would have gotten Jirachi and then transferred it to HG or SS you would open a new route in your pokewalker.[/QUOTE]

so, do you have to actuallly KEEP jirachi? or can you just obtain him to open the new route? Like an idiot, i've been in and out of gamestops for the past few weeks, but didn't get him :(

if you can just obtain him, then trade him back, i'll give him back to you..i jsut want the record of having the little bastard and then opening the new route! :)

well, adriley313, we've done business before ;) When i get my SS/HG from walmart, perhaps I could borrow your jirachi and then give him back to you? OR if you can FORCE him to produce an egg somehow...haha

[quote name='supermodestmouse']well, adriley313, we've done business before ;) When i get my SS/HG from walmart, perhaps I could borrow your jirachi and then give him back to you? OR if you can FORCE him to produce an egg somehow...haha[/QUOTE]

Worst case you could just ask for a cloned one on Gamefaqs or something. With event pokemon, I do not see the harm in acquiring a cloned one.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']You can still get it, unless the only pokemon game you have is HG or SS. Otherwise sorry, if I still had my Diamond I would send you one your way as an extra. :([/QUOTE]

I have a copy of Diamond (my own copy) and a copy of Pearl that my nephew gave to me when he sold his DS. The copy of Pearl was attacked by his dog, and does not power up. My copy of Diamond is somewhere in my bedroom at my parents' house. The last time I took a trip back there, I dug for hours and couldn't find it. (The room's not messy; just filled with boxes of my stuff.)

I'm gonna go digging again to see if I can find it this afternoon. Thanks.

Sori, mouse but i dont have the Jirachu.
Im looking for one.
Wanna trade one for the Pichu as I have three on my different versions.

Here's a question I hope someone can answer.

I didn't get the GameStop Jirachi. But I still have one from the Colloseum bonus disc. Can I use that one to open up the pokewalker path?

I FOUND IT!

Took me five hours of putting games away in boxes. Just as I was about to give up for the night, I found it buried at the bottom of a box!

Just downloaded the Pikachu this morning.

[quote name='Rig']I FOUND IT!

Took me five hours of putting games away in boxes. Just as I was about to give up for the night, I found it buried at the bottom of a box!

Just downloaded the Pikachu this morning.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. Quite the happy find.

Check out the Raffle on the top floor of the department store.
They have three prizes that change everyday.
3rd-some sort of berry
2nd- some sort of ball, luxury, dive, nest,etc
1st- some sort of TM, so far ive got Shadow Claw and Dragon Claw.

For 300 pokebucks its cheap as hell. Its all luck so you might have to do it a bunch times b4 you get the TM but oh so worth it.

OKAY CAGs, I need help.
I want to trade some Pokemon over to my Pearl Version from SoulSilver, train thema nd teach them moves and then trade them back so they will be supped up.
I need a cag to help as I only have one DS Lite. In exchange I would offer a GAMESTOP PICHU for helping me out and any items/TMs i have on the Pearl version as I think I have a lot. put in over 500 hrs in that one.
It would be a real big help.

PM me if you can help.
Thx a bunch

[quote name='Rig']I FOUND IT!

Just downloaded the Pikachu this morning.[/QUOTE]

Haha nice dude. Grats!

can I second the offer of the Pichu...I only have 1 ds and..I don't have the best pokemon like you guys do...hopefully someone can help!Oh yea I have both Pearl and recently got SS/HG

bread's done
Back