Get ready for the greatest season in the history of gaming!

i'm getting mp2 and pikmin2 for sure. halo2 also. gt4. not much else except what i'm waiting to drop right now.

The line-up that makes up "Murderer's Row" is pretty impressive. Those titles will dominate the sales charts.

I guess I really should start saving now.

Well Let's see I'm most likely getting Killzone, Doom 3
Metroid Prime 2
Half-Life 2 if it comes out
had a whole list of 10 games that i was absolutely getting and not waiting till they were cheap, but can't remember the rest right now. I'll see if i remember any later.

i'll probably wait till winter of 2005/spring 2006 to get those games for at most $20 a pop since my back log of games is so long

that GTA: San Andreas, Halo 2, Gran Turismo 4, and Metal Gear Solid 3 will lead a pack of solid sellers (including Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Halo 2, and Metroid Prime 2)

not a single one is any good, though.

[quote name='DenisDFat']
that GTA: San Andreas, Halo 2, Gran Turismo 4, and Metal Gear Solid 3 will lead a pack of solid sellers (including Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Halo 2, and Metroid Prime 2)

not a single one is any good, though.[/quote]

They're not out yet, how can you tell they're not good...

I hope someone has a buy 2 get one free sale as I will blow a ton of money in their store if they do

O and I recind my cheapass status this holiday as there are way too many games I plan on paying full price for

[quote name='DenisDFat']
Quote:

not a single one is any good, though.[/quote]

Since you can see the future, can you tell me who wins the election in November?

The only game in "Murderer's Row" that I know for sure that Im getting is Halo 2. I might pick up Half Life 2, but other then that Im not intrested.
Im really looking forward to EA's Battle for Middle Earth though.

[quote name='dude2003']i'll probably wait till winter of 2005/spring 2006 to get those games for at most $20 a pop since my back log of games is so long[/quote]

amen. I'm not getting any of these while they're new, because they'll be expensive and I doubt I'll love any of them enough to justify the 50+dollars.

bread's done
Back