Get Rid of Your Unwanted Magic/Pokemon Cards

code52

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am looking to trade some things I don't need for your unwanted Pokemon or Magic cards. I am looking for large lots of cards for my little cousins, who collect these. If you want to trade PM me. Thanks

If you dont like this list check my regular trade list:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23302

Heres what I have to trade for the cards:

Misc.

1. 3 NES Game Genies
2. 2 Genesis Controllers
3. Battlestar Galactica Exclusive DVD
4. Lords of everquest PC demo
5. True Crime Uncovered DVD
6. 2 AC replacement power cords (in boxes)
7. 6 ft s-video/stereo cable
8. Palm Zire leather case
9. Belkin hands free headset for cell phones
10. 6.4 gig hard drive

PC games

1. Need for speed High stakes
2. Yahtzee
3. Tonic trouble
4. Tony Hawk 2
5. Rocky Mountain Trophy hunter
6. Crime Cities
7. Speed Busters
8. Mortyr
9. SkatePark tycoon
10. Mission Humanity
11. Elk Hunter
12. Madden 2001
13. Airfix Dogfighter
14. Command and Conquer Red Alert
15. Boggle

If you dont like this list check my tradelist, but please remember these are not for me. Most of you guys are acting like you are sitting on a goldmine. Im only looking for unwanted cards. All you other guys can keep your shoebox of cards for as long as you want.

I was a big avid Pokemon card collector.
I have over 150 "shinys" / "holographics," and some of them are Japanese card in brand new condition.

Better yet, if you REALLY don't want them, send them to me. I don't have anything to trade or to pay, but I accept freebies. :D

It's worth a shot, and this is the only thread here where I could get something for free...

I have tons of poke'mon cards... if you had any XBOX or PS2 games I would trade cause i can goto the flea market...

I've got loads of Pokemon cards, a very rare collection. But, you don't have any Xbox/PS2/Gamecube games for trade. Sorry.

I'll sell you my pokemon cards from years ago. Complete holo sets.. I have like #'s 1-25 in a promo set, i've got complete base, fossil and jungle sets (with misprints and holos).. and i think an entire complete holo team rocket 1st edition set. I really wanna get rid of these.

I Suggest you update the items you have for trade with other stuff. Like Some dreamcast games or Playstation games. I have about a Shoebox Full of Cards, Most of them have been sold but i still have a large amount of holos and some Cards in various Languages. If you dont have any games for sale/trade then ill give you the whole set for a good 40 bucks. This Includes pages for HALF of the Cards. the Other Half will be packaged in a small box. PM if you want this offer.... :)

I also think the selection is rather sad but the of course most of the magic cards I have are in boxes and haen't been touched in years, even though they are "worth" money I've never been able to sell them for any amount that seemed worth the trouble.

Nothing that makes me wanna trade my pokemon cards for and I really don't wanna hold on to them anymore.

Alright guys, if you dont like anything on this list check out my regular trade list. I'm only trading games if your going to give a lot of cards though. Drop a PM if you want to make a deal. Thanks

I have some old Odyssey cards (all mint) I could trade. Here's a list:

Foils:
========
4 Islands
Plains
Forest
Mountain
Swamp
Words of Wisdom
Pardic Firecat
Magnivore
Rotting Giant