Get Smart Season 1 DVD $19.99 Pre-order on Amazon

Dragonsbane, that's not the same DVD. OP's is season one of the original show. Your link is to some kind of 1995 follow-up starring Andy Dick.

Also, lmfao (via a "get smart" search on DD).

Huh, didn't know they were going to release the seasons individually, that is good to see. Will certainly end up picking them up for my dad at some point.

[quote name='Strell']Dragonsbane, that's not the same DVD. OP's is season one of the original show. Your link is to some kind of 1995 follow-up starring Andy Dick.

Also, lmfao (via a "get smart" search on DD).[/quote]Said DVD that Dragonsbane found is $10.99 on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Smart-Complete-Don-Adams/dp/B001666484/ref=pd_bxgy_d_text_b

TV Guide has had a lock on these for a while, and it was a hideously expensive price for the complete series, and only the complete series. Nice to see the individual seasons are coming out.

[quote name='funkydunkleman']A note to you guys; the retail release seasons are stripped of many special features from the time life set. I was waiting for these to come out, but after I found that they would include the fifth bonus disc and commentaries, I figured I'd buy the ones from time life for a few bucks more.[/quote]

A few bucks more?!

The complete series costs $200, that's more than twice how much this release will cost.

bread's done
Back