Get the demo for Playstation Move Heroes

AJVtony831

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Don't know if this goes here or in the freebies section but on TRU's facebook page, it states:

Characters from Ratchet and Clank; Jak and Daxter; and Sly Cooper come together for the first time in PlayStation Move Heroes, and we’re offering you a chance at early access to a demo of the game! Now through Tuesday, March 1 at 11:59pm, the first 10,000 people who text “MOVEDEMO” to 30364 will receive a complimentary download code. A PlayStation Move controller is required to play this game.

TRU FB Page

you can text them now and you should get a code quick unless 10,000 people texted them already. I got my text quickly but unfortunately didn't read that the Move controller is REQUIRED for this game.

cool, thanks OP, ill have to try that out. my Move setup is coming in the mail hopefully tomorrow, unfortunately Fedex didnt leave outside my door today or i could try it right now!

d/l code came back almost instantly

Oh, it's a fuckin' Sony all-star game. Thanks OP, I got 10 of them because it's so novel and inventive, just like the Playstation Move itself. :roll:

[quote name='Blade']Oh, it's a fuckin' Sony all-star game. Thanks OP, I got 10 of them because it's so novel and inventive, just like the Playstation Move itself. :roll:[/QUOTE]

troll much? jesus. I don't know why people like you exist to be honest. Just a waste of space on here.

[quote name='Blade']Oh, it's a fuckin' Sony all-star game. Thanks OP, I got 10 of them because it's so novel and inventive, just like the Playstation Move itself. :roll:[/QUOTE]

More like: Jackass, much?

Thanks, OP. Snagged one.

[quote name='ssjmichael']troll much? jesus. I don't know why people like you exist to be honest. Just a waste of space on here.[/QUOTE]

Just throwing meaningless insults doesn't in any way debase what I posted, you stupid fuck. :roll: And I did actually get a code for one. I can always attempt to trade it for something I actually want. ITT: Whiny teenage fanboys.

Also available now as a free demo if you have PS Rewards, or I believe Tuesday 3/1 if you have PS Plus. I do like the completely free nature of getting it your way though.

Played it over the past few days...eh, so far just a lot of swinging the Move controller around hack and smash style. I'm sure there must be some strategy to it, some of the levels are timed, some are how long can you last before dying. The couple of levels I played had me kill all the robot guys or save all the purple aliens. Not seeing this as being worth $60 as a new game. My son asked to play it today though, so that's something.

[quote name='AoA']Also available now as a free demo if you have PS Rewards, or I believe Tuesday 3/1 if you have PS Plus. I do like the completely free nature of getting it your way though.

Played it over the past few days...eh, so far just a lot of swinging the Move controller around hack and smash style. I'm sure there must be some strategy to it, some of the levels are timed, some are how long can you last before dying. The couple of levels I played had me kill all the robot guys or save all the purple aliens. Not seeing this as being worth $60 as a new game. My son asked to play it today though, so that's something.[/QUOTE]
its 40$ at launch i think

I couldn't get my demo to work. The characters would swing their weapons using the Move, but the Nav didn't work at all in the game, leaving them stuck in place. Outside of this demo, the Nav works fine. Anyone else with this problem? Any fix?

As far as being to move unless you have the navigation controller add on you would ahve to use the left analog stick on a ps3 controller to move around

bread's done
Back