Get to know the CAG PS3 Online users!

Paco

CAGiversary!
We've all made up stories or had he said/she said crap about certain users. It's all in good fun, but how many of us actually know the vast majority of people in the PS3 forums? Let's get to know each other with internet stories and through conversation. I'll start.

IAmTheCheapestGamer: Uses internet from Brazil, has ultra laggy internet that would make dialup look like the modern revolution, always talks about how expensive digital distribution is and complains about the Playstation network being down.

Option IV: Plays only Capcom fighting games. Plays other games for a week, declares they suck then runs back to Street Fighter. Rumor has it that he played Tekken 6 for five minutes, then rage quitted back to Street Fighter. Rumor also states he tried his hand at Hazama, but then ran away back to the depths of Capcom hell.

Jman: I got him to buy Neo Geo Station games
LOL.jpg

Paco: Opposite of Option. Trolls fighting games, drinks Horchata and has a masterful instant 360. So Mexican the only fighting game he can play is King of Fighters. Also has a sombrerro.

The Mana Knight: The Johnny Turbo of Sony. He has no money, yet manages to buy every game sony releases. He has five Playstation 3s, and always has money to buy accessories he will never use.

[quote name='Paco']
Paco: Opposite of Option. Trolls fighting games, drinks Horchata and has a masterful instant 360. So Mexican the only fighting game he can play is King of Fighters. Also has a sombrerro.

The Mana Knight: The Johnny Turbo of Sony. He has no money, yet manages to buy every game sony releases. He has five Playstation 3s, and always has money to buy accessories he will never use.[/QUOTE]
LOL at Paco
I could have sworn Mana Knight worked as an engineer e.g. had money, also little known fact about him, he's a robot
[I know him from a different forum and no i'm not a creepy stalker, the night vision goggles are for fashion]

[quote name='Ashtaar']LOL at Paco
I could have sworn Mana Knight worked as an engineer e.g. had money, also little known fact about him, he's a robot
[I know him from a different forum and no i'm not a creepy stalker, the night vision goggles are for fashion][/QUOTE]He's very wrong about me not having money (make a good salary too). I work all the time, one reason I don't have much time for gaming. Back in 2008 when I was quite active in the PS3 forum here, I didn't have a job (I was searching, most money came from selling old games). Mid 2009 I found employment.

I'm down to one PS3 now since my 20GB died. Will buy another one later. Paco is mostly wrong about me, but when was the last time I posted in the PS3 forum?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']He's very wrong about me not having money (make a good salary too). I work all the time, one reason I don't have much time for gaming. Back in 2008 when I was quite active in the PS3 forum here, I didn't have a job (I was searching, most money came from selling old games). Mid 2009 I found employment.

I'm down to one PS3 now since my 20GB died. Will buy another one later. Paco is mostly wrong about me, but when was the last time I posted in the PS3 forum?[/QUOTE]

WHY SO CEREAL?

This topic is meant as a joke with some humor. And my information is rather out of date on you, where you were unemployed at a time and had like ten PS3s and were always buying and playing games.

And the last time you posted on the PS3 forums is when another animu rpg came out. I think Ar Tornelico Qoga?

If any of you added me as a friend on PSN you will see that I'm always playing some 2 year old game (or Unreal Tournament III) haha. Here on CAG I just pop in a forum checking out whats up and maybe I'll feel like posting here haha. Nice idea for a topic and Mana Knight is pretty cool I don't see him much on facebook or psn so he must be busy working or saving someone else

I wish I was the Johnny Turbo of something. :cry:

Oh yeah, I don't play much shit on PSN because I'm on Steam way more. I don't play much on PSN because Tekken 6 has dogshit netcode, SSFIV is outdated and I have AE on PC, MvC3 has shitty netcode, and HDR is ghetto and doesn't properly work on PSN. So if you see me on PSN, I'm probably beating up the AI in T6 or playing something single player.

[quote name='Paco']WHY SO CEREAL?

This topic is meant as a joke with some humor. And my information is rather out of date on you, where you were unemployed at a time and had like ten PS3s and were always buying and playing games.[/QUOTE]
I didn't buy all that many games and I only had one PS3 at the time. I didn't get a 2nd PS3 until mid 2009.

Oh course I'm a big Ar Tonelico fan, so I had to post

hank: Is in love with Tekken 6 and tells it like it is.

optioniv: Lives and breathes frame data, has a whistling disorder and plays with his stick a lot.

esper: Spends hours into the night with me in a hot fiery passion.

paco: Butter.

uraizen: Is a weeaboo who loves blazblue and offered to have gay sex for a trip to otakon.

mana: Stop pressing buttons.

Mana: D Ice Car is a bad idea to start the round.

uraizen: Is a weeaboo who loves blazblue and offered to have gay sex for a trip to otakon.

Paco: Probably knows every Clark combo like the back of his hand, mows my lawn on Saturdays, has 5 kids to feed. Gets scared when you yell "INS!"

optionIV: Frame traps you to death, accuses you of using turbo every chance he gets.

Me: Hates lag, doesn't "plink" or know any "technology" or whatever dumb fuck terms the kids throw around nowadays.

[quote name='Paco']
IAmTheCheapestGamer: Uses internet from Brazil, has ultra laggy internet that would make dialup look like the modern revolution, always talks about how expensive digital distribution is and complains about the Playstation network being down.[/QUOTE]
:razz::booty:

Actually I was kinda enjoying the Playstation network being down, though it didn't help me at all on my massive backlog since I just played GTA offline for the month it was down.:lol:

As for digital distribution being too expensive, I still hate taking more than a $5-10 chance on downloadable games I have zero resell rights to. Even if you watch as many videos and read as many reviews as you can for a game, there still may be that ONE level or boss that just pisses you off to no end and makes ya rage quit for good.

That's why a $5 game I'm ok with ragequitting on, but $15+ and I'd probably break a couple controllers before I give up(and I probably wouldn't do that either, since I know how expensive they are:cry:).:)

But my internet suits me just fine, until Comcrap comes way down on their base speed from $30 a month for the same speed I'm getting now from Verizon.:whistle2:#

If I was jman I would still be pissed at you. Since at the time jman was extremely broke anyway and some guy named Paco trolled him into getting a game he can't play online. jman should have known better. ;)

A little known fact about jman. He loves his fighters, but hes a scrub. He will play almost any fighter someone wanted to play. He mostly just plays random people online. His favorite fighter lately is Mortal Kombat.

Paco figured it out. ;)

[quote name='camoor']I use PS3 online[/QUOTE]

Camoor: Boring as sin. Powerful boring. Infact his boredom possibly comes from his origins in the southern states.

No fun and no shenanigans were had leaving many readers powerful bored.

bread's done
Back