(>'-')> Get Your Anime/Gaming Custom Fleece Hats Here! Will trade! FREE SHIP! <('-'<)

nekobi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Hi guys!
I just wanted to let you know that we added another 9 different styles of hats to our selection for a total of 30! New hats include:

- Red Azumanga Kitty Dad (Azumanga Daioh)
- Deviruchi (Ragnarok Online)
- Totoro (My Neighbor Totoro)
- Domo-Kun (NHK)
- Kero-Chan (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Gaara Kanji 'Ai' (Naruto)
- Akamaru (Naruto)
- Gir (Invader Zim)
- Cactuar (Final Fantasy)

Here's the whole slection so far:

chiyodadred.gif
deviruchi.gif
evilbearblack.gif
evilbearpink.gif
forestguardian.gif

fuzzmonster.gif
gin.gif
jewelbunnyblack.gif
jewelbunnywhite.gif
kame-sama.gif

k-chan.gif
l.gif
littlebrother.gif
love.gif
moonkittypurple.gif

moonkittywhite.gif
ninjadoggie.gif
panda.gif
pika.gif
pinkvacuum.gif

rappindog.gif
robotdog.gif
sharingankitty.gif
shinigamibunny.gif
shinigamikitty.gif

slimeyblue.gif
slimeygreen.gif
slimeyorange.gif
slimeysilver.gif
spikey.gif

You can view/purchase any of our hats on eBay here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkawaiihatsQQhtZ-1

OR now you can even purchase them on our website here:

http://www.kawaiihats.com

Please note everything is listed as 'made to order' since we still need to update our stock sheet. We have about 50 hats pre-made and in stock at the moment so if you need one right away, most likely we have one available.

Don't forget that even if you don't see something you like, we take custom requests! As long as it is possible for us to make, we will try our best to do it. :)

More hats are also on the way! ^_^ so be sure to keep an eye out!

Thanks for looking everyone! Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or requests.
-nekobi
kawaiihats.com

Updated, website should work perfectly in internet explorer now too. If anyone happens to see anything that needs work, please let me know. :]
Thanks!~

Another round almost over! ~1 hour left! eBay fees are piling up, so i'm now offering FREE SHIPPING to any CAGs!

those have seriously got to be the coolest hats ever, i love the cactuar one :)!! too bad i dont have much cash, schoool started and books are pricey :(

hi do cags get a discount LOL cos im really cheap i REALLY want like 2 hats LOL awesome btw just awesome

bread's done
Back