Get your Hello Kitty Xbox!

Grave_Addiction

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
7820584382759148.JPG

Yes, it’s true. It was only a matter of time until Hello Kitty worked her evil magic upon this particular gadget, as she has on oh so many others. The Hello Kitty Crystal Xbox Console takes that definitively non-pink Xbox and converts it to its long-latent color scheme.

During the promotional period the entire bundle comes with a Helly Kitty Crystal Controller and Hello Kitty Mission Rescue Game for $99 with the purchase of selected Samsung LCD TVs, but if you’re not anywhere near Singapore you’re gonna be relegated to shelling out a fortune on eBay someday to get your paws on one.

-engadget.com

[quote name='danh920']god i hope this is a joke[/QUOTE]

Look at the date. Of course its a joke.

$99?! I would pay double of that! This would even be better value than the DOA Edition or the Halo Limited Edition Xboxes combined!! omg lol.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']I'll stick with my (soon to get) DC Hello Kitty. But damn this could have been my reason to get Xbox with umm "style".[/QUOTE]

Where can you get a DC Hello Kitty?

I hate boring looking consoles.

Hello Kitty reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who at one time worked in the Sanrio/Hello Kitty store at the Opry Mills mall in Nashville. I still have her nametag from there along with letters written on Hello Kitty stationery. Thanks for bringing back the memories of when she dumped me and I wanted to kill myself. I hate you, you bastard.

April fools! Kidding about the hating you, not about the rest. That was the worst April Fools' "joke" ever.

I should post pics of that girl, who is pretty hot, to draw attention away from the extremely gay nature of a Hello Kitty Xbox, fake or not.

Sure, they all of the friends of Hello Kitty up top but choose to omit the duck with the fish on his shirt. What a shame!!

dude...that thing is so damn funny looking...
imagine all the looks you'd get if you pulled that out a LAN party...haha

bread's done
Back