Get your name in the next Bioshock

I like how someone in the comments feels like they'll finally be vindicated for having the name Mike Hunt if they win.

The others in the comments call shenanigans on him; saying it couldn't be his real name. Well, the dude who showed me and my room mate apartments in college was named Mike Hunt so it does happen. Of course, he always introduced himself as Michael.

When i try to go to the site to enter it says the site is currently down for maintenance. so I'll try again tomorrow, Thanks!

[quote name='tankyroo']When i try to go to the site to enter it says the site is currently down for maintenance. so I'll try again tomorrow, Thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='Mayson']I like how someone in the comments feels like they'll finally be vindicated for having the name Mike Hunt if they win.

The others in the comments call shenanigans on him; saying it couldn't be his real name. Well, the dude who showed me and my room mate apartments in college was named Mike Hunt so it does happen. Of course, he always introduced himself as Michael.[/QUOTE]

I knew a guy in High School with the name Mike Hunt. I'll have to dig out the yearbook this weekend.

Seems like everything is back up and running for the contest. Deadline extended to April 13th.

Thanks for the link, OP. Entered! =D

Was able to do this last night when I was at a hole in the wall bar with a friend of mine. I didn't read to see if they will email you to let you know if you didn't get your name in it or even when it was to end. Anyone know when they will announce if you got your name in or not?

bread's done
Back