Getting a new monitor today!!!

killswitch64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I'm not really sure which one I should get. I have $55 in rz certificates so I have to get one at BB (wife says so) otherwise I would go to Newegg. Anyhoo, here are the monitors I am interested in, which one would you get and why?

Samsung
MAG
Gateway
HP
LG

Samsung is cheapest, has fast response time, good specs on contrast and brightness, and has a three year warranty.

Seems like a good deal to me.

[quote name='E_G_Man']The LG and Samsung both look like pretty good monitors to me.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I got both (one at school and one at home) for 19 inch widescreen, and both are great. Got to love those high dynamic contrast ratio.

Don't get the Gateway.. it's only got 700:1 contrast ratio (though it is a HDTV with standing inputs like composite and component).

Personally, I'd go with the LG. 3000:1 contrast ratio and it's got HDCP in case you ever need it.

[quote name='killswitch64']I'm not really sure which one I should get. I have $55 in rz certificates so I have to get one at BB (wife says so) otherwise I would go to Newegg. Anyhoo, here are the monitors I am interested in, which one would you get and why?

Samsung
MAG
Gateway
HP
LG[/QUOTE]
get the samsung, it has a faster response time than the LG.

Either one is a good buy.

bread's done
Back